My first grow in a 4x8 tent. All quality equipment

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 401church, Mar 22, 2014.

1. So hi everyone I started my grow on Kyle Kushmans forum. I have a 4x8 Growlab with 8 in coco and 3 in just right 420 soil. Im using House and Garden line. The coco as well as the nutes. I'm vegging 24 hours under (2) 4 foot 8 bulb t5s. They are about a foot away from the plants. I just started feeding today for the first time. My temps range from 78-84 with 30-50 humidity. I have 1 fan oscillating in the tent as well. I have a lot of questions I just wanted to get you guys on track with how I started. As far as strains a few are from humboldt seeds and rare dankness. Few are clones. Here are pics before I start bombarding with questions. If you have any please let me know and thank you for taking your time to look at my grow! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Are the burns from me waiting to Long to feed? The light was 6 inches away until I movded it to a foot today

3. #3 GOLDENBOY, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    Thats not light light burn or waiting to long to feed.. is that only happening in the soil plants and not coco?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Did you feed them and then that happen 3 days later?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I just fed yesterday for first Time. They've just been receiving water. I thought maybe over water? Don't know whStd going on

6. Yes both soil and coco

7. Have you been using tap, ro, bottled h20? It kinda looks like a cal/mag problem. Also do you ph you water?

grower of the goodz

8. I'm going to guess it's a pH issue. If you're not growing organics, it's the first thing to check. Have you been doing that?

9. Yes of course guys. I'm sorry I didn't mention that. I PH everytime from 5.8 a-6.3 coco and 6.3-7 for my soil. I will add cal mag tonight when I feed thanks guys

10. My smaller one about 1 in a half month old

Attached Files:

11. 2 big girls and my seedlings. Most seedlings are in coco. Some are looking hurt . Purple and yellow. Should they be fed? I know house and garden coco has nothing in it

Attached Files:

12. I'm no expert but that's some odd looking soil. Lots of deficiencies. Really can't offer an opinion without knowing what kinda of soil that it. I've never worked with straight coco. Heard it can be a pain. I use it to dilute my ffof for seedlings but that's about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Now that I look closely, there seems to be very little aeration in your soil. You may be overwatering and the roots are drowning. Looks like you have a little perlite in one pot, but for the most part hardly anywhere else. MJ roots have to have aeration components in the soil like most other plants

14. The soil is in just right 420 light. The coco I didn't mix with perlite. Your right bro I think I overwatered my coco for sure