My First Grow :-) (fingers crossed)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by snoochey booche, Jun 10, 2004.

1. hows she look??

Attached Files:

2. I would maybe train a little then flower because that looks like its gonna stretch in flower.

3. how do i train it.. and what should i train it to do.. sory im neww

4. Well you could top it or bend it over and have it grows horizontally this creating more budding sites. Maybe other growers can share some ideas

5. check out my grow journal

6. nice work so far plant looks healthy.

to train it to save height take a bread tie and wrap it around the top of the plant gently bend it over and tie the top to the edge of ur pot. it should promote lower growth allowing more bud sites and saving head room.

7. thanks for the help so far... i started training it this mornin at about 6 30 and its like 4pm now but i allready can see a sugnificant change in lower growth.. check it out

Attached Files:

8. sory about the lighting for the pics.. i didint have much time to prepare

Attached Files:

9. and heres my last one.. so from what u can seee its indica rite??

Attached Files:

10. ooh yea see those little cups in the back... my salvia :)

11. Nice looks good so far about one more week and you should flower

12. ok heres the deal.. today my friends mom found my bong and called my rents.. i gotta move it outside incase of room searching... so i guess its gonna satart flowering now

13. Oh and by the looks of it I think its an indica sativa mix.

14. ok heresm my prob.. i put it outside and now some leaves are turnin brown and shrivilin up?? whats my problem?

15. My guess is it wasnt used to the sunlight. Maybe you shocked it.

16. will it survive?

17. fucking stolin man ... fucking stolen ;(

18. that's so fucking bunk. The curse of GC Growers strikes again or something.

19. that sucks mass balls... I feel yur pain :(

20. that shit is fucked up!