My First Grow Feedback Welcome!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by DirteeJerzee, May 1, 2008.

1. Well i have 3 plants that are in the early veg and doing well this journal will be focusing on my my 32 plants that started germination on 4/26/08 @ 7:00pm est.
    My soil is mainly jiffy seed starting soil in a 32 cell jiffy germination box. the soil is topped with a soil that is for Catcus and succulent plants, I choose this soil due to its drainage abilities. for light i am using a aquarium floro with 3 cfls using standard terrarium deflecors

I have 1 400w hps setup with 2 150w mh bulbs on order. and will be using the cfl on the sides of the plants with the hps centered above with the mh lights off center on a custom
    height adjustable light rack. I have a pen of sorts that i made out of a baby gate lined with mylar which will be about 6'x4'x4'h the cfls will be on stands between the plants for some side light.

4-26-08 started germination. I started the germination process directly in the jiffy tray with the cover on. All 32 cells are full. the seeds are nothing more than bagweed seeds from some really good mids, possibly big bud. Watering will be done with filtered water only as the soil contains enough nutes for about 30 days. (oh and yes i know 32 plants are alot, but i Have alot of room. accually i have a whole garage. As for smell and all I am a plumber with certs in HVAC. so i'm sure i'll think of something and i have access to commercial grade carbon filters and conditioning systems