My First Grow Diary

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bozie, May 30, 2013.

1. Get her involved lol, mine just tried to germ a seed but that been binned as she killed it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. haha wtf is this nonsense

3. I'm trying to get her in so she can bake with it as she don't smoke but still likes the high. she prefers Tom plants chives and all that stuff which is good for the kids I suppose. I'm gonna see what I can do here as I'm not letting it go to waste even if its male ill eat the cooking thing lol.

4. I doubt that will do you too much good mate, you want some thc or you'll just get the shit s

5. Need to find a way of getting a bigger bulb and fast. I'm not liking this might even have to take on a recuit. But security and all that, I have one person in mind and I know can trust him to keep hush as he wants to set up as well. Half the bud is better than no bud. Failing this will it still grow and produce anything even with another 30w light

if we all had a smoke we wouldn't need war!!

6. Is that 30w actual or equivalent, aom for 100w+ of actual watts

7. 30w actual that would take me to 60w actual or there abouts gonna have a word with my bro today about some investment in crop. And see if he will get the bulb for a cut

8. So thats double what you have now so that would be better, does your plant have plenty of fresh air too?

9. Airflow is good will be adding a osolating fan soon to to get airflow over might even add c02 as well but unsure of best meathod for that

10. I don't really know about the co2, I haven't bothered. I once read you can spray them with carbonated water but I don't know how valid that is?

11. Great news my brother in bulb be here soon so my total actual will be around 140w. I too heard about carbonated water wasn't sure about it with the c02 being diluted into the water might just leave it out.

12. Awesome news, that should give it a great chance. I came to the same decision with the water too. I had 5 new seeds delivered today, would love to plant more but got space issues, trying to move my lights round right now.

13. I feel like Christmas is coming lol and hows it going with your lights dude you sussed it

14. Far from it, I gave up, its in a loft and the rafters aren't where they need to be so I'll get some wood and baton it out. Any new growth on yours yet?

15. Tbh I haven't been to see yet today I'm kinda worried with the lights not being their best spider I should run and see lol

16. Well I believe the second light has added that bit extra as I've just been and looked and so much better than yesterday 1370121467105.jpg that was yesterday night 1370121500117.jpg that is tonight

17. looking good man, any chance we can see the full set up? I'm just curious to see how everything is rigged.

18. If you go back to the first page there's a picture there but bare in mind I've not completed the full set up the wood is there to build the box not sure what size to go with yet as not sure of how tall I'm aiming to grow although I really admire your setup. What yeild do you get out of that

19. for height it all comes down to how much room you have, you can grow with as little as 2 feet. though if you have more room, obviously you'll want to use it. 

As for my set up I'm looking at anywhere from .5-1.5 ounces. I'm thinking about .75 ounces, only because I messed up my training a bit. My next grow I'll be trying LST in the box to see if it allows a greater crop.

20. Is LST where you bend the plant so what would be the top of the main cola would then be almost touching the grow medium in order force more grow sites to appear or am I mixed up. Really I should read more so I understand better and not be confused between different grow methods. Plus in a small box would a smaller strength bulb be used like a 23w cfl or would you still need a 125w cfl