my first grow clones xxx

Discussion in 'General' started by 808Homegrown, Dec 19, 2011.

1. So im looking to get some help this will be my first grow but not my last:D.
    ok so im definitely cleanning towards hydroponic ebb and flow system do to the space I have but am open to help! So my grow will be set up in the back of my trailer I have I will seperate the space into two rooms a veg. room and a flower room both rooms will be 7' tall, 6' wide and 4' deep. I need some expert experienced growers help on how u think my set up should be. Hydro or soil? how many plants could I fit hydro to get maximize yields or how many with soil to maximize yield. What lights should I use in each room? flouresnts in veg room? How many? Or MH how many watts 400 600 1000? Flower room HPS how many watts 400 600 1000? Also what materials should I use or how should i light proff my rooms. I basicly want experienced growers ideas on the most perfect set up thats most efficient to maximize yields in the dimensions for my rooms. Aslo i have money to invest so i want the best! Help is appreciated! :eek: