My first grow (CFL)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by #watercharges, Sep 29, 2014.

1. I have one 200w 2700k CFL and a reflector hood in my closet I painted the walls white and I have a fan and thermometer my plants wore on my window for 6-8 weeks(the biggest) and 4-6weeks ( smallest) thats an auto the other I got out of a bag of weed lol temps are 27 in the day and 24-25 at night is there anything else I should be doing? Oh and I am using potting mix soil and no nutes for the past week and before that I flushed them both out any comments please? And I planted 2 speedy chile in the same kind of soil just waiting to break ground :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412008401.794150.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412008413.442695.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412008426.638176.jpg

3. I got rid of the auto as it was planted 6 weeks ago and won't show any growth because it was on my window for all of its veg and some of flower and was tiny would of only got half a gram from it but I have 2 speedy chile from RQS just broke ground today ! Hopefully they will have a healthy life and get more than 2foot :)lol