My First Grow Box Experiment

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PrinnyDood, Mar 8, 2009.

1. I started my first grow box! It may seem a bit unconventional but my budget and materials were slim. I am also attempting an experimental Sea of Green grow due to the size of the enclosure. I would love to hear some feedback on it. When I move to my new place I will be building a much larger stealth box using a triple bubble bucket setup but Ill post pics of that when i get there. Dood!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i would swap the foil out for white cardboard or straight white spray paint(wait for it to dry before putting the plants back in)

foil reflects mostly yellow and dull while white will make the light well haha white and wayyy more bright.
    and your plants will like it more.
    foil creates more heat also.

good luck with your first grow!! :smoke:

3. Thanks for the tip! Ill try that out

4. no problem :smoke: i will be dropping by your log frequeltly to check out this grow.

5. Here's some updated pics. The seeds weren't necessarily of the highest quality and the conditions naturally arent perfect being my first grow. Out of 16 planted, I have 13 still thriving. Here's some pics. I cant wait to redo the box now that Ive already learned so much about it.

Attached Files: