My first grow Blue Mystic and White Rhino.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by closetmonster420, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Hey everyone!  I wanted to set up a grow journal in hopes that I could get some advice and share my progress through my first grow.  My goal is to have a perpetual grow with a 2x2.5 gorilla tent and will be setting up a rubbermaid container after I veg my current plants a bit longer and cut clones to put in it. 

I'm currently running a 2 foot 4 bulb HO T5 light and vortex S line fan with carbon filter.  For nutes I'm using the technaflora recipe for sucess starter kit and have the fox farm trio for experimentation later.  I have followed the technaflora directions for the most part other than when I first started using nutrients I was running about half to 1/3 strength.  I have not been adjusting the PH of the water as I have been lazy and just ordered PH Up and PH Down as No stores carry it around here.  The PH of  both my nutrient water and straight water comes out to 5.8 so I haven't been terribly worried about it (if I'm not mistaken that is on the lower end of the acceptable range).  For soil I am running FFOF and my plants are still in solo cups but I will be transplanting to 3 gallon pots very soon.  Temps have been running 75-82 on average and humidity has been running 50-60 with lights on and raise to 70 with lights off.  Hopefully humidity will drop as I just got my fan and filter going yesterday.
    376.JPG
    This is Blue Mystic and is about 1 month from seed.  After my last nute feeding I noticed the outer tips of the upper leaves were starting to curl and yellow slightly, lower leaves seem to be drooping a bit.  Anyone have any insight on what the issue may be or what I could do for it?  White Rhino is looking good so far, I would upload a pic but it seems all other uploads are failing.

2. This is white rhino just short of a month old. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433570187.873013.jpg
    Anyone have any advice on my issue with blue mystic in the previous picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Bigger pots man

4. They just got put into 1 gallon pots today. Will most likely go to 3 gallon before flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum