my first grow, are they soon ready for harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tsumie, Oct 21, 2012.

1. bump new update

2. Only way to tell is to check your Trichomes! What color are they?

3. Nice plants, seriously!

But yes the only way to know they are done is by the trichomes.
    Your best bet is to run to radioshack or something like that and pick up a microscope.
    I got mine for 11 bucks and its 60x-100x. Works like a charm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. [quote name='"Project ICE"']Nice plants, seriously!

But yes the only way to know they are done is by the trichomes.
    Your best bet is to run to radioshack or something like that and pick up a microscope.
    I got mine for 11 bucks and its 60x-100x. Works like a charm

[/quote]

How hard is it to get that RadioShack scope to focus? Heard alot of people say its really hard to get it to work.

5. easy as hell. lol.

I took it out of the package....put batteries in....and i was focused within 30 seconds

6. [quote name='"Project ICE"']

easy as hell. lol.

I took it out of the package....put batteries in....and i was focused within 30 seconds[/quote]

Hmm....I got a 30x Jewelers scope, but I might go pick that up from radio shack to get a closer look.

7. The best part about it....is that its lighted....

Just turn the light on.....put it up to whatever you want to look at....and focus.....such a clear picture

8. [quote name='"Project ICE"']

The best part about it....is that its lighted....

Just turn the light on.....put it up to whatever you want to look at....and focus.....such a clear picture[/quote]

I'm sold! Going up to RadioShack now lol

9. thanks for the comments, appreciate it. Not sure if i have that equipment available in my country, but i will just let it go untill night frost

10. [quote name='"Tsumie"']thanks for the comments, appreciate it. Not sure if i have that equipment available in my country, but i will just let it go untill night frost[/quote]

There has to be a store in your country that sells a 30x-100x microscope. Order one off eBay, most sellers ship worldwide.