My First Grow, 1 Plant.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Kallas, Mar 11, 2009.

1. #1 Kallas, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    Hey Guys been wanting to do this for awhile.
    i have grown before but was never for long my first plant was pulled out by someone who was angry at me :mad:
    and my next one that actually started getting quite big i had to give to a friend as i moved to australia for 8 months and he didnt look after it too well and it died.

Few weeks back i had 1 seed at the bottom of a bag of weed i had no more just the 1 and it was crying out to be grown so i chucked it in a pot and waited 5 days later there it was.
    Here are some pics guys its just over a week old it is also White Rhino Strain. :D
    Will post pics every 5 days or sooo.I am growing it outdoors but bring it inside at night.

Attached Files:

2. Lookin good Kallas, I have always wanted to see a white rhino grow that smoke is great. :smoke:

3. hey thanks dude
    Yeah i love the stuff really good smoke.Apparenttly they have good yeilds soo should be good too watch.
    Will update again next week shes growing fast :D

4. White rhino? gawd daym I look forward to seeing how this plant grows compared to mine
    whch are a couple days older
    Good luck man, but I suggest growing 2 plants incase one is male or something happens
    always good to have a backup plant

5. Yeah i would of grown a few more but i only had the one seed should get a few more off my mate in next few weeks hopefully.

you got white rhino plants too??? i was checking ur journal out the other day good stuff man will be following yours closely.

6. no mine arent white rhino, shit I wish
    mine are just bagseed from some dope weed ive smoked

7. Heres a update guys had some good sunny days lately and she has grown abit.
    not the best pics getting a new digicam soon.

Attached Files:

8. I agree with your operations. I do.

9. Just another quick update guys

Attached Files:

10. looks great, keep it up

11. u better hope its a "her"

12. JahRastaJasmine - Hey thanks chick.

mattwood1011 - Yeah dude i have faith its a female if it aint will be disapointed but il just start a new grow with more plants :cool:

13. are you going to put it in the ground or leave it in a pot outside?

14. Not going to put in the ground will probally transplant into a larger pot this weekend.
    I bring it inside at night or if its raining so the plant is not out in the elements aswell.

will have another update soon.

15. Ganja is looking Beautiful!!!! I have about 7 in my backyard and the only problem is I think the pots might be getting to small for the plant! If anyone knows what is the smallest gallon pot I can use so I can save me some moneys....

16. The rule of thumb is 1 gallon for each foot tall you want the plant.

And those plants are looking mighty nice. Looks 100% indica, very nice. Looks a lot like the sandstorm i'm growing right now.

17. You sure about that? What about my 65 gallon SmartPot??

[​IMG]

18. 65 foot tall weed plant :eek:

:rolleyes:

19. Well thats what the guy at the hydro store told me. I told him I was using a 40 gallon pot and he looked at me like i was fucking crazy, I'm still using it though. Wat are your thoughts cantharis, cause I know you're a pro.

20. I have a question guys........this weekend i am most likely going to transplant the plant into a bigger pot.

I also was thinking of getting some nutes for the plant any suggestions as to whats best for the plant and when should i give it as i estimate the plant is 24-25 days old.