My first full grow: Strain-GG4

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheeJayLopez, Aug 26, 2018.

1. #1 TheeJayLopez, Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    Hey all. TheeJayLopez here, about to let you guys in on my journey to my first harvest. Sometime in April of 18, I was smokin on some killer GG4 buds. Probably some of the prettiest flowers Ive ever seen. Then to my surprise she pops out a couple of eggs at me. I must admit, i felt a bit like Jack to get so lucky as to come across some magical beans. Needless to say, with a little water and dirt, the stalks sprouted and so begins the journey. For lighting through the veg i used 65000 lumens of t8 fluorescent with a varies spectrum of 4800k 5500k and 6500k. Im Using magic dirt with a bit of mulch and styrofoam bits for extra drainage. I will insert the nutrient info after the grow to make sure my critics arent too critical too soon...Lol. Put in the dirt towards the end of may, they vegged for awhile, a full 10 weeks before the flip. Of course the first grow could not come without perils. Started in peapots then moved to one gallon after 1 weeks and then to 3 gallons after the 3rd week. The problems started right around the middle of week 7. The new 1000w output VanderLife LED light came in that week. Within a few days with the light i noticed a pretty serious change in leaf color. From the beautiful waxy green to dark purple and brown with yellowing and green veins. Some almost looked a shiny bronze color with all red stems and stalks. I was going crazy. With all the symptoms of almost everything that could go wrong i couldnt narrow it down. After flushing and treating for cal mg and ph and exhaustingly looking for pests, i finally concluded that they had been in the 3 gallons far too long, at this point in time right around 5 and a half weeks. I finally got them in the 5 gallon finishers around week 8 and a half. Gave them around 9 days to adjust and flipped the hell out of them. Im now on Day 26 of flower and i think they are looking good. Out of 4, one turned hermie on me. I wont show the arithmetic, but that now leaves me with 3. Lol . i am going to add a crap ton of pictures so enjoy!!!
    Day 33 UPDATE:::
    Like a boxer moving weight classes, theses girls put on some weight these last 5 days. The Three ladies now seem to be different pnenos of the GG4 strain. The one really looks like GG with big fat round bud formations, another has the gas smell with a bit of citrus coming through but the buds don't seem as round, and lastly I'm very sure it swings towards the Sour Dubb genes with the sweetest, most sour citrus smell my nose has ever laid eyes on!! All kidding aside... I'm super stoked to turn these things into smoke and drown my lungs and brain in them .Here's a couple of day 33 picks . The smaller one is around day 9 of flip. I'm expecting this one to fill at least half of the canopy that 3 plants occupy right now being it has at least 20 top cola sites. Til next time.... Get right, stay right!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. may312.jpg may312.jpg may313.jpg may314.jpg may29.jpg may311.jpg IMG_20180628_175507.jpg may312.jpg may313.jpg may314.jpg may29.jpg may311.jpg IMG_20180628_175507.jpg l

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. you got some nice fat rounded leaves on ya plant ,its got a bit of Afghani in the cross ,,just love Afghani plants and hybrids ,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1