Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Firecracker... did I do everything right?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by new buddy, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Okay so basically i took about .5-.6 grams of some really dank blueberry kush (I say .5-.6 cause I put enough shake for a .35-.4 bowl and also threw in a little nug about the sixe of a bean... smoking this amount will get me high, but will it get me high enough from edibles or should i smoke some?

Okay so I lathered up these honey graham crackers with some organic peanut butter (the kind with some oil collected on the surface) and i drizzled on some olive oil to try to give it more fat. I divided up the weed between both crackers and I cooked them on 325 for 28.5 minutes.

I ate them 45 minutes ago and I THINK i'm just starting to feel them now but I can't really tell...

So does this sound good or did i just waste some weed which is what I was scared of doing.

2. just started to feel em but there not that strong at all I don't think... this high feels strictly body high I was looking for some of the weird thoughts and such that i get from smoking this kush, but i dont have any my body justfeels kinda heavy... normal?

3. i use closer to .7 and cook em closer to 345, but really u should be good. mine usually last 3-4 hours of anywhere from intense high for 5 min to complete sobriety.

4. firecrackers always take about 45 minutes to an hour and half to set in for me. but it's such a strong creeper high, like immediate couchlock.

my first time i was cnovinced it didn't work, and then it hit me and hour and a half later and i was blasted more than i had ever been in my life

5. #5 Dubsack22, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    when i do firecrackers i do them at at least 340, and for at least 30mins.

I also usually make 2 and put a .5g of headies in each.

I recommend this if you can, you eat them both with breakfast, and about an hour later or so you begin to feel really odd, and a little bit after that you are straight baked off your ass for hours. It helps if you can take a bong snap whenever you can get a chance about an hour in.

if your trying to do easy edibles this is definatley the way to do it. Plus you stay super high ike all day, and the best part is, that by 4:20 that afternoon you'll have been coming down and will want to smoke again.

**ALSO, i wrap mine up in tinfoil b4 i bake them, not sure if that would adversely effect their outcome otherwise.

6. i think they worked very well. I smoked a very small bowl on the come up, only about 3 hits, and I was very much noticeably higher than normal. I was even laughing at stupid shit for a change. Next time I'm going to buy a gram and make that into firecrackers instead of just some shake and about .1 or .2 of buds.

the couchlock was great for an occasion like the AFC and NFC championship games. I was high for almost 5 hours and then fell asleep after that.

7. Next time I suggest 340 or 350 not that it would make a huge difference, but nice touch with the olive oil the only thing I would be thinking is it would kinda affect the taste but if your down that's all that matters.

8. yeah ill probably make it higher temp next time since everyone is suggesting it. the taste wasn't all that bad as i thought it would be.