Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first ever tool, bowl/pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 4, 2010.

1. Thoughts? This is my first ever tool. It has a shotgun. How do I use the hole in the side?

This looks good imo. Got it for $20 from my dealer. Brand new.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ok the whole on the side is the carb. u put your finger over that while you light and inhale. you take your finger off to slow the burn/purge the pipe of smoke

Its a simple spoon man, it'll do.

If you can look into a small bubbler, I just got one and its awesome, much better than a small pipe.

3. it's nice. kinda looks like a dick though..

4. $20? i can see that for maybe $10-15. but what you do it, cover the hole, put your mouth to the pipe, light the flame, inhale then when you think your hit is just about done, release it and clear the pipe. and you can put your thumb on and off of it while hitting it to give a more simultaneous, smoother effect. :smoking:

5. u hold ur finger over the hole while u light up then when ur done takin ur hit u let go of the hole and pass that shit

6. i dont have a pic, but my first was a magenta swirled with white about 4 inch dainty lady pipe. her name was Marla and i killed her after she fell on ceramic tile. sigh. now im puffin all artist made pieces locally and ranked artist stuff.
    never again mass made glass.
    that pipe in the pics sells for 4 bucks at my local gas station :smoking:
    sorry dude.

7. I'd hit that.. therefore, it's good enough :smoke:

8. this one is made with thick glass
    is that any good?

9. hahahahahhahahahahahaha hilairous

10. Don't worry about if you got ripped off or not, the point is you got it and its done. No point in dwelling over it. Congrats on getting it though :)

And yeh have your finger over the carb while your taking your hit and then at the very end of your hit release your finger and take a big inhale.

11. you can get a small bub piece (like the size of that scope bottle standing up) from ur local cheap quick smoke shop for 20 or 25 bucks. filtration IS supreme.

12. I dont think I need a filter for this. the hole is really tiny.

13. as in water h2o etc kool aid whatev.

14. nice but $20? thats a little expensive for that piece but you put your thumb over that hole if holding the piece with your left hand, suck in the smoke as you light, and then let go and clear it.

my first piece was a sweet wooden piece-pipe with metal for the weed-holding part (wouldnt call it a bowl). it was awesome and i could disguise it as a wooden pen and i used it to smoke out my window in my room. but when i got caught my parents made me smash it with a hammer :(

15. looks like a penis, have fun putting your mouth around the head.

16. Yea you could of got that for 10 lol

17. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I would have never noticed.
    I wouldn't mind sucking on a nice hard, fat, and juicy... when smoking.
    IMO.
    ;)

18. that looks just like my first pipe, except the colors were less faded out, named it Santa and sold it for food

19. Haters gonna hate... yeah that bowl is probably worth a little less than $20, but it's not like you grossly overpaid for it, and you got it without any hassle.

Enjoy your first one, cherrish it and love it. Looks like a very nice starting point towards your future glass :smoke: