Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first ever T-break in 8 years....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenRush, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Starts on the 17th of July and end 12th of August. Have fun blades.

2. Goodluck man! Keep us updated.

3. I smoke around a G a day. So thats like 3-4 times a day. :\

4. Why August 12

5. Good luck. It will be rough.

If you dont exercise,do so. You need to keep active 3-5 times a week.

Drink plenty of water.

Your appetite will be shit the first few week,but if you workout-it will keep your appetite up.

6. 25 days. Sounds like a good T-break to me. OP maybe try to go until the 17th.

Or make it your goal to quit until piss tests come back clean.

Either way good luck!

Also exercise like that other guy said. Your sweat will smell like weed too!

7. Just get someone to piss (who's clean obviously) in a 3 oz travel size scope bottle tape a heating pad and tape it to your nut sack. Been doing it for 4 years now, and as recently as last month. Never had an issue all the tools will run you like about $5

8. you would get higher if you extended that break to like august 17th i feel like those extra days make a nice difference in how high you get

9. On August the 12th I get back from the snow.

10. [quote name='"c2darizzle"']Just get someone to piss (who's clean obviously) in a 3 oz travel size scope bottle tape a heating pad and tape it to your nut sack. Been doing it for 4 years now, and as recently as last month. Never had an issue all the tools will run you like about $5[/quote]

Way to assume

11. Im 21. I started at 13. Havent stopped once since :smoke:

12. Sorry just piggy backing off of what was posted by mambugaw

13. wow your tolerance has to be through the roof. I am also on my own t break right now.

goodluck bro keep us posted.

14. 8 years without a t break?! 1 year without one was enough to make my tolerance skyrocket, same with how much i was spending on bud haha. Good luck on your t break, i just started mine today also. It's gonna suck but it'll be worth it

15. Starting a 2 week tbreak today as well. Good luck man!

16. Reality welcomes you back with open arms. Being sober is going to be a completely new thing for you, although you probably won't notice that until about a week in IMO. Let us know how you feel along the way.

Good luck :smoke:

17. I don't get the point of t breaks of few weeks.. Yeah sure first few times you smoke you might get really ripped but after a few times smoking its gonna be like you never took a break.

18. Totally agree, and even after that first time you sort of get used to it again. I always say take a week off, or even 5 days, and you'll notice a big difference in tolerance. Even 24 hours can be effective.

19. Your gonna get high as shit man, be prepared.