Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first edible experience. Opinions and suggestions would be nice!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Divine Chemist, Oct 7, 2010.

1. #1 Divine Chemist, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    Okay, so let me tell you how I did it:

I used about 15 grams of shake ( I think it was trimmings, it didn't smell or taste like weed, more like some other type of herb ), anyways, I threw in 4 sticks of butter in a pot that was inside another pot with boiling water. I cooked it for about 2 1/2 hours stirring every 5-10 minutes. The final product looked really really dark green. I strained it and squeezed all the butter out. Once done, I added the same amount of water as there is butter into the container and let it sit over night. The next day I took out the butter and it was bright green with a dark brownish underside skin where the water was. I scraped that off and used only the bright green butter.

The first two batches, I only put in one stick of butter each and got about 48 cookies total. I tested these cookies and they had minimal effect (hardly noticeable). Anyways, disappointed I threw in 2 sticks of butter in a 1 1/2 batch. This made about 36 cookies and when I ate one it had some pretty good effects.

Now, any critiques? Suggestions? Questions? Comments?

PS: Should I continue to make butter or should I make oil? With oil I could make brownies however I want them to be good.

Do you think mids would be better then the clippings to cook with?

Thanks,

~Devine Chemist

2. I would try mids in addition to or without trims. Also, you should make the oil!

3. Well, I was thinking of getting a half ounce of decent mids for about 80-100$ or a full ounce for about 140-160$. How is the best way to go about making edibles with oil? Like the proper ratio of weed to oil, how long to cook, etc? Any good guides?

4. last time I made some potent oil, I used about 3/4 cup of oil and a half ounce I believe.