My First Dubstep Tune

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Visi0n, Feb 15, 2010.

1. I finally decided to upload it and wanted some feedback from fellow blades. I call it FightDub. Used some fight club samples and yeah. Without further wait....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3wv-PRDLIM]YouTube - FightDub - My First Dubstep Attempt.[/ame]

2. i like it.. but then again i just heard dubstep for the first time like 3 hrs ago lol

3. right on... i haven't been into that long either. I see your in MD. That's tight.

4. not to bad dude. ive been lisnin to dubstep and dark psy and shit like that since september last year and id have to say it seems good.

5. Thanks

6. AS a Prodcuer myself i can appreciate this quite abit, two things it needs though, a biig ass bass drop at the start, and the bass could be a bit dirtier, i mean like, coat my ears with shit dirty, but its still great man.

7. its good, but i guess prefer a SUPER heavy bass with the crazy WAHB WAHB WAHB dubsteppin tunes

damn that shit pumps me up

8. That sounds good for your first song man. But I agree with the above posts... heavier bass.

9. Thanks you all for the input. I use Massive to do my wobble, and i'm not the best at using massive. I have a buddy kinda showin' me the ropes of massive.

10. I liked it, personally just recently getting into dubstep but it's some filthy shit, I love it. As everyone else said, need some of those thick ass bass drops.

11. dubstep isn't just wobbles lol.

change it up.

12. Thanks.... I'm working on a new tune. This was was mainly to get my wobbles somewhat correct.

Thanks to everyone else for the input.

13. I agree, theres a lot more to dubstep then wobbles