My First Cross Joint!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by jakeekaj18, Dec 7, 2010.

1. #1 jakeekaj18, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
    So I got bored and started rolling a few joints. I ended up making 6. I still suck at making joints, I do the cheap pen way and then pack it all down.

I ended up rolling one more fatter joint and took one of my pre-rolled joints to make a cross joint. This is my first Cross Joint I've ever made, so it's not the greatest, but I'm too lazy to remake it and I think it's good enough for now. Plus all I had was a dull knife to make the holes with, which was pretty hard.

I used this tutorial - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keawSAFuGeY[/ame]

I'm probably going to smoke it tomorrow with a few buds of mine. How many people do you think I should smoke it with?

Attached Files:

2. Just yourself. :d

Super High You!

3. #3 rhinoceros420, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
    But he cant even light it by himself!

Choose one special friend, buddy!

4. If I were to offer you fifty bucks I'm sure you could self-light that bad boy. :p

5. hahaha no doubt

6. I feel like such a dick now, but I find crossjoints to be overrated :/

Although, they look cool! - I'll give them that

7. Dont feel like a dick. Too each his own ya know? Thats pretty sweet man. My dad rolls with a dollar too.:smoke:

8. I like cross blunts, but only if it's some mids. That's just a waste of the dank.

9. I want to smoke out of that soon. Maybe thats how ill break in my new apartment.

10. Its a TRIfeCtaHH of smoke.

11. Yeah they are overrated, but I myself have never smoked one, so I wanted to try one. It's just something different, don't think any of my friends have smoked one either, so I'll probably smoke it with 1 or 2 other friends.

12. A lot of things in life are over-rated, the difference is that you gotta figure out what's over-rated to you. Lol

13. I just smoked it a bit ago with one of my friends. Took a minute to get all three sides going, but once we did, it smoked perfectly. All three ends met exactly at the middle.

So it was a good smoke.

14. Another picture before I smoked it.

[​IMG]

15. This thread inspired me to try and roll one, and it seemed to turn out well. I think I am going to save it for the Roger Waters concert next week.

16. I made my first cross joint recently, but I made it differently. I made a cross with roaches and then rolled three joints onto the three ends.