My First Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SmokeyToke, Sep 18, 2009.

1. #1 SmokeyToke, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    I'm relatively new to smoking (only been doing it for about a year straight). So I decided to go out and buy a bong just to see how I like it. It's not the best, but it's cool for a beginner I think and it has enhanced my smoking experience in the 2 days since I got it. My birthday is in January, so expect me to have a nice big glass one by then.

So grasscity, I have a couple questions.

1. Is there a thread that someone can point me to that can tell me what diffusers and percs and all that other stuff is?
    2. Where online can I get a decent glass bong? I was checking out everyones bongs in that ADS thread and those are hot.

Thanks for the help guys. Here's my bong.

Nevermind the first question, I found a thread in the apprentice tokers forum.

[​IMG]

2. pretty sweet lookin man. acrylic im guessing?

got a name for it yet?

happy tokin ^_^

3. Diffusers and percs help break up the smoke to allow more surface contact with the smoke and water, thus cooling it down. As for buying a good glass bong, check out local headshops and dont fuck around with buying online. Also get Glass on Glass

4. Thanks man. It's acrylic and I named It Sandbar for whatever stupid reason.

Thanks!

5. hello, what is that thing you have attacted and sticking out of the bowl called and used for? I have one too for my bong and I have no idea what it is for. I am talking about the thing with two holes that's sticking out to the side of the bowl adjacent to the stem. Thanks a lot.

6. I have no idea what it's called, but I assumed it was to remove the stem when you're about to clear the bong of smoke because the bowl might be too hot to touch.

7. to remove the stem? I don't think so..isn't that what the carb is for? I don't think the stem is even removeablt though..

8. You mean you've never tried? In my experience, bongs work better with a removable slide rather then a carb. Unless you mean the female peice. You can't remove that if that's what you mean.

9. oh it is possible to remove from an acrylic bong? ahh i never tried on mine. i will try later. I never tried because mine has a carb and they also gave me that metal thing with 3 holes. Thanks for your information.