My first bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xGovernor, Jan 14, 2014.

1. 3-4 months is what I'm looking for.

2. #42 Shiva Blaster, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    doubtful.   I've bought $20 cheap glass pipes that have broken the first time  I've set them down.    With glass, you get what you pay for.......$30 gets you 3mm thick china glass or awful acrylic.   For an extra $40-50, you can get a nice 5-7mm thick tube with ice notches and perc that will last you forever. 

3. #43 Bedside Python, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    What about those really cheap Molino mini bongs. They're built like bubblers, with a carb but they look like bongs. Plus there's like 6 different designs so you should find a cool one that you like the look of.

4. I get it already.

I don't expect this glass to break, because like I stated previously, this bong will not be used that often. I doubt I will even have it laying around for it to be knocked off a counter top or table.

Also like I stated before, I will be purchasing a nice glass pipe with percs with a budget beyond $200.

5. Fair enough, you'll see what I mean when you get it.     I'm an advocate of only buying things once.....ie.  not spending $ on a cheap shitty bong, only to spend more money on a nicer one in the near future.    It's a waste of money to do it this way.   

6. "This hand-blown 13" 5mm thick glass straight water pipe an ice catcher feature and a female and male slide system.
    Downstem size: 18 mm. Bowl size: 18 mm."

7. I didn't feel like this was thread worthy, but what is a good lighter? I'm looking mainly for a torch, something possibly $10 and under? Maybe where I can buy butane as well.

Thanks!