My first bong: Glacier

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Soca_Playa, Feb 8, 2010.

1. #1 Soca_Playa, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    Well Saturday evening i got the bong from a buddy of mine for 20 bucks. It was a sky blue, acrylic, bubble bong with a carb hole; and it was 12 inches tall. I just smoked out of it for the first time by myself (I smoked out my buddy for the favor) of some very nice dank.

So today, I went and stayed at my friends house for a bit and we smoked a bowl then i payed a few bucks for a bowl of some bud, just because i wanted to smoke my new bong so bad.

I just smoked (it turned out to be 2 bowls instead of 1 :yay:) So i got baked as hell and as i was hitting it I thought of what to name it. Then i began to think of the ocean all things to do with it. It was very detailed. I thought of fish and then thinks like the coral reef and deep underwater Alaskan atmospheres and i thought of Antarctica...Then I instantly knew I would name it (To be continued)

2. No offense, but selling you an acrylic bong for 20 bucks isn't really a favor.

You could have bought a brand new one for 15-25 bucks. :confused_2:

3. It was brand new, I just dont have access to buying bongs from headshops. He was the middle man from here, Grasscity.com

4. Oooh, gotcha.

Then it definitely was a favor.

Carry on then. :cool:

5. why not?

6. I think its safe to assume the "real" reason, but no need to put him on blast here :smoke:

Grats on the piece.

7. Yeah I was 15 when i got my first bong too.

8. Do you guys realize that like probably over 50% of this community is underage? Get over it.

9. I'm going to ignore the comments about being underage. Anyone else have similar experiences to mine?

10. where the pics at

11. yeah alot of people dont have access to bongs

12. Thank you many people dont understand that.

13. Bump. Cmon people talk!

14. I have some input on the underage people thing. just because they are underage does that mean that weed is any more illegal to them? this is a marijuana forum not a tobacco forum. Marijuana is illegal for any age so ther should not be an age to be on a forum to talk about it. Just my 2 cents!

15. Nice for first bong man and I actually like the name glacier better but thats just my opinion.

16. Thanks man, you know what fuck the people that said that was gay lol, I created it and i like it. Im going with Glacier.

17. This site isn't based in the U.S. Plus they want people to be responsible for themselves not the parents.

18. i read the forums a lot when i was underage but i never had an account of my own even months after turning 18

theres no real harm i guess.. aside from the maturity level i guess..

matter of fact, lets try to keep it 18 and above cause ive seen some baaaad posts..

*thinks bout annoying immature posts..*