Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mos_def, May 20, 2010.

1. I smoked it, i forgot to take a picture, it was super skinny with the last of my weed (like .3 haha). nice buzz though :smoke:

my blunt sucked though, once it got to the last 1/4 it started unrolling and i sucked like 3 tiny pieces of green :/

2. Wait, weren't you the one who posted saying you wanted to avoid tobacco?
    If so, then whatever floats your boat I suppose.

3. yeah i did, i just said fuck it cuz i'm hoping the amount of tobacco in just the blunt papers is negligible cuz i really enjoy smoking blunts. rolling is kind of fun too, i can see why people who are good at it enjoy the processss

4. #4 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, May 20, 2010
    Last edited: May 20, 2010
    Yea I've seen people who roll good blunts(not the wraps) and I see it does take some skill, but if you enjoy rolling then IMO joints are the way to go.
    Tobacco is not a flower like cannabis, the tobacco that's used in cigarettes, cigars, blunt wraps, chew/dip, etc are all just from the tobacco leaf itself(maybe some processed stems in there too).

If you plan to continue, use it sparingly and be very careful. Even a cigar that's not inhaled(not meant to be inhaled anyway) can aid in addiction and same effect as inhaling.

Edit: sorrydude, not trying to tell you what you should do, just making sure you know all you can to make an informed decision. What I'm saying is only a small part of what there is to know. Peace