My First Bike. '01 Honda CBR600F4i.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by VAD3R, Oct 8, 2011.

1. #1 VAD3R, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCZtNPglugU]2001 Honda CBR600F4i - YouTube[/ame]

I have had it for about a week. I just got finished installing a new slip-on exhaust, new windscreen, and a whole new bolt kit for the fairings.

2. Buddy, that thing is dope!

How fast does she go?

3. Nice bike man.
    I'm looking to get myself one when I get a little extra cash.

4. Fast enough to kill yourself and piss your pants all at the same time

5. Thanks. :)

About 150 mph stock.

6. Same story here. But came w the full yosh exhaust. Id prefer the cbr But this came in a good deal.

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"blackzinger"']Same story here. But came w the full yosh exhaust. Id prefer the cbr But this came in a good deal.[/quote]

Nice man. Mine came in a nice package too. I got 2 hjc helmets, full leathers, summer jacket, gloves and some other things. Your bike looks pretty sick.

8. Most cars go fast enough to kill yourself and piss your pants at the same time as well.

9. Nice! i really like the CBR F series chasis. My first was a F3. That was a fun bike to start out on, and Im sure u will enjoy yours.

10. Thanks. :) I got a pretty good deal on the bike. I haven't hit any open roads yet. I've just been riding around my neighborhood until my schedule opens up and allows me to get my license. I can't wait! I'm already having loads of fun on it. It's almost a stress relief to ride it.

11. I don't agree with getting mid-range bikes for a first one. That argument has been debated over and over again on certain threads here. But that's besides the point--

Solid bike. My buddy has one... just remember ATGATT and respect her.
    Happy riding, see you on the road.

• Like Like x 1

12. It's all about who is riding, not the size of the engine.

But yes, I will always wear ATGATT. I don't understand why people don't. :confused:

Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. You sir have the exact bike and colorway i've wanted for over a year. The F4i is a great bike, hell of a lot better than getting a gixxer or any "RR". You can tour it or race it on the track, without too much body wear....all in all great choice and remember ATGATT! :D

14. An f4 was my first bike. Loved it.

15. :D TY!

Haha. ATGATT for sure. I have a matching set of leathers that I'm definitely going to sport.

16. Fuck bro me too.

17. Same year and color. 20190428_202313_HDR.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Haha wrecked it shortly after going to get new tire on because it came with that pos. Rebuilt as stunt bike now and have another IMG_20200831_182221.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1