My First Babies

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Whilder, Jun 10, 2013.

1. #1 Whilder, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Hey so I am about a week or so into my first grow and it's been fairly bad if I dont say so myself.  I started off using a 500w halogen but it was getting too hot so I switched over to a 100w replacement cfl. Bag seeds, the cheapest of cheap soil, shotty ventialtion, etc. 
    Here are some pictures from day two. 

Because of the halogen light, they where stretching soooo far so I feel like they are going to be weak.

Attached Files:

2. Here are some pictures from from day 3, I didn't take any new pictures until today which is day 9.

Attached Files:

3. From day 5 till now I have being using a 26w cfl on the plants and here they are.

As of today, day 9, I switched to a 150w replacement cfl for the 4 babies so that is what you see in that first pictures but its only been in for a few hours.

And the last few pictures are day two of new babies that have been under a 26w cfl.  They already look healthier than the others did.  

So please by all means comment and throw tips my way.  I am completely new at this and I have no one that knows anything about even growing a tomato plant other than buy something on an infomercial.  Direct me great directors.

Remember it takes a village to raise a child.

Attached Files:

4. Nice, be sure to sidelight those girls once they enter veg and you will continue with great results. Good job stepping away from that halogen, they are useless. Try mixing the color spectrum with some 5000k or a 6500k cfl. Keep up the good work!

5. #5 Whilder, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    I actually just got some 5850k cfls today

Attached Files: