My first attempt at growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TECHN9NE, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Aight this is how i see it...
    IM going to germinate the seeds then i plan on letting them grow under a 15 watt flourescent light (will this work?) until they reach 4 inches (is that a good size?). After this ij plan on moving them outside(is that ok?) and letting do whats they gots to from there. treat me like a retard cuz i am one... :confused:

2. One 15 watt light is not enough, try about 7 of those per plant. And yes you can then put them outdoors, many outdoor growers start inside first to get them nice and healthy for the outdoors.

3. you might have some luck. im doing the same thing, in my room trying to keep it from my parents until i can move them outside. but i also put mine in my window during the day. i had one of my cups just under the floro at school today and when i got home i sprouted out.

4. please read before you try to grow. neither of you have enough light.
    plants won't grow on the window sill, it's not enough light.
    go start again.

5. In my experience, a 14 w cool white cfl could bring one plant to 4 inches in height.

I've also found that althought the plants may grow a little slower, they develop healthier if set on a south facing windowsill.

Where are you going to plant them outside, I have some tips for creating a good site.

6. most likely in the woods next to a lake, the soil here is probably the best in the world due to the all the trees and decomp.

7. Ok, if you can manipulate outdoor grow site a little, you should try these tips. My friend used them, grew one plant in his vegetable garden, used a large scale LST technique, and he harvested 18 ounces outdoors. And this is in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) of , Ontario.

Wherever you're going to plant your plant, dig down 4 or 5 feet and plant a couple of small dead fish, or one large one. Recover the soil. This is best done a year before growing in that site, but you can pull off 3 months or even one month. Also dig a 6 inch wide trench that is a circle 8 feet in radius with your plant acting as the center point. dig it a foot deep. semi fill the trench with chicken shit, bat shit, rabbit shit, or gull shit.
    My friend used rabbit, and chicken shit. But I hear that bat shits the best and that gull shit is really good for pot plants

Then, cover the rest of the trench back up with the removed soil, this way when the rain falls, the soil within the circle, and around your plant, gets all the draining shit nutrients and this is good, very nice. cover the whole area with leaves and clean up after yourself, you dont wanna get detected.

LSt if you want, this friend of mine tied down every branch, not just some. He said that he could take friends into his vegetable garden, stand them five feet away from the plant and tell them to look for a pot plant. They couldnt see it, but they said they could smell it. He kept it real low. Plus he's got a shit load of veggies to act as cover.

Whether you try this or not is up to you, either way, good luck with your grow, I'll stay tuned.