My first aero cloner

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iWinFTW, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Alright so this is my first clone to root from aero my diy aero cloner from rumpleforeskin. Anyway idk what to do with this clone. I think the root is too long now. Can someone please give me some guidance
    Thanks

Disclaimer: "All posts are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be taken seriously. Pictures are taken from the Internet and are in no way mine. Everything is just a figment of someone's imagination."

Attached Files:

2. You putting it in to hydro or soil?

That is a great diy by rumple. Just started making one a couple of hours ago.

3. #3 iWinFTW, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
    [quote name="joker865" post="18838857" timestamp="1381967986"]You putting it in to hydro or soil?That is a great diy by rumple. Just started making one a couple of hours ago.[/quote]Sorry guess i could have clarified. It'll be going into soilAlso yea it is so simple but effective. I checked my other 3 I had in it and they all have tiny roots so 100% success rate yayyyDisclaimer: "All posts are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be taken seriously. Pictures are taken from the Internet and are in no way mine. Everything is just a figment of someone's imagination."

4. Can I get a bump?

Disclaimer: "All posts are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be taken seriously. Pictures are taken from the Internet and are in no way mine. Everything is just a figment of someone's imagination."