my first 400 watt grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by morgan832, Dec 18, 2010.

1. #1 morgan832, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
    i have 3 lemon pepper haze and 1 cali big bud in happy frog soil, and 1 lemon pepper haze in a home made water farm. i have botanicare nutes, and a 400 watt mh light. the plants in soil are a couple weeks old, and the lph in the water farm got put in a couple hours ago. i have 2-160cfm inline fans, 1 pushing air and 1 pulling air threw my sunspot6 hood. temps are 80-82 most the time, and humidity about 30-35%. my closet is 42"W x 32"D x 84"T

Attached Files:

2. Nice, lookin good.
    How are venting if both your fans are working your hood, or do you mean one pushing air out the tent?

3. it goes fan-hood-duct-fan-duct-my room. air pulled from bathroom and around door till i buy a door to put a hole in. all 6" fans and ducting. i will be buying a 530cfm when i get the money also.

4. try using one of the fans for pulling the air through your hood and exhausting out of the room then the other one up high somewhere exhausting hot grow room air. you dont need 2 160 cfm inline fans to cool a 400, putiing the 2nd one in diff spot up higher will create more pressure pulling in more cool air as well. I have 1 160 inline fan that cools 2 400's just dandy. temps are 78 degrees 4 inches from bulb. you need to be pulling cool air from a seperate room over your bulb and right on out the closet, then the 2nd fan as exhaust. do you have glass lens? dont waste your money on more fans dude you have plenty, theyre just not set up correctly. buy a wall mount oscillating circular fan. that is what you need, if you dont have one. Air King Brand is best.