My first 2 plants are starting go there seperate ways.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by akos789, Aug 6, 2009.

1. #1 akos789, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
    My Question is : The plant on the RIGHT started out alot healther then the one on the LEFT. Why is that? better strain? I have been taking care of them both equally and I know there different kinds but one is starting to grow alot faster and produce more leafs.

sorry the pics are blurry its the best i got right now
    if you'd like better pictures please feel free to mail me a badass camera and ill get you all the nice pics you want

Attached Files:

2. ya thats the only thing i can think of. both of them are growing outdoors right now. maybe one is taking the 100+ degree heat better? its really obvious to see the plant on the left is not just getting taller when it use to be a lot shorter, since i've been topping them both its growing much better in circumference.

oh and one other bit of info... the plant on the left has a really thick long stem that almost looks like a tree branch. when i first got it, i thought it was a gonner because all it had was a really long thick stem with barely any leaves on it.

3. This pics are so blurry that I can't really even see haha... Yes it's genetics. The plant on the left looks to have skinnier leaves while the one on the right seems to be fatter leaves. So one on the left should be taller than the one on the right but less bushy also. But then again I CANT SEE haha...

4. My Dad took a really long look at them and has no clue what the left is but he thinks the right is Jack Harer or something like that, he trippin?

5. Outdoor growing in Indoor section...I've been deceived!

As for being Jack Herer I don't think you'll be able to know for sure unless you got them from a trustworthy source.

6. I plan on transitioning them to indoor soon because i started late in the season

7. What type of lighting you gonna use for them?

8. halogen? honest i have no idea i've been taking care of em outside but my dad is kind of an artisan when it comes to indoor projects.

9. I don't have much experience with halogen but in a quick glance they look pretty weak. I'd go with a 150 or 200 watt HPS and LST and FIM the plants and just have the light close to the plants.

10. Halogens do not work worth a shit for growing! Use a bunch of CFL's instead and bypass the heat of halogens..... The 3rd pic looks to be drooping a little bit?? is that right? you could be watering to much or not enough..... if you are starving the plant for food it is going to grow slower.

11. it was raining alot today and didnt realize it. but even when its doing good it sags a bit. i've never seen the other sag

12. hmmm,

Ive noticed one of my plants has a LITTLE bit more Soil in the pot and tends to take 1-1.5 days longer to fully dryout. I didnt relize this untill about 3 weeks into growing after noticing a slight stall compared to the other girls. Once I changed the watering schedule she perked up and took off like a weed;)

That could be part of the prob?? Are you watering all at the same time? A healthy plant wont die right away from overwatering, but slowly wilt to death. Try going an extra 12 hours between waterings, if she is still looking good/same you know you can space out the watering a bit more.

It is possible that you are slowing drowning her.

13. leaves look really droopy
    id say over or under watering