Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My firecracker creations arent working! :(

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Canada420isgood, Jan 21, 2012.

1. I had a little bit of Nutella left over in the jar so I put about 1 g (it was enough Nutella for two crackers) in it and mixed it up. I also put vegetable oil in the Nutella to add more fat for the THC to bind to in the oven. I took two digestive crackers ( :yummy: ) and spread the cannutella on one of them and sprinkled around .5g high-mids bud on top of the spread. I sandwiched them together and wrapped em' up in tin foil and placed them in the oven at 340*F. After 23 minutes I took them out then let the sit in the tin foil for a day. I ate one yesterday and absolutely nothing happened :(

Where did I go wrong? :confused:

2. I'd say the .5 grams of mids is where you went wrong.

3. You had two crackers with .5 each or .5 total on both?

4. Firecrackers suck. Thats where you went wrong. Make oil.

5. You don't need the best of the best for cooking. Some people cook their vaped weed which has a lot less THC than any mids

I had enough for .5 each. With the added .5g of bud I sprinkled on top.

6. you used vegetable oils for one, read up the absorbtion of cannabinoids using saturated fats.

7. #7 spaceace925, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    Dude just make some canna butter.
    But I think your problems your not decarbing the weed first. Look it up on here.