My few Seedlings AND A NEW ADDITION to the family!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OVERGROWER, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Well hello again, Just wanted to post a few pics of seedlings AND The newest member of the family.. The plants are all 5 days old some doing better than others but with bagseeds you cant expect greatness..

There is a pic of the current light setup, alot of wires but i will soon be ordering a 400w(hopefully switchable)HID..

The Mini Pincher is 10wks o0ld we just picked her up yesterday.. She is so small I feel like my Lab could take a deep breath and suck her in..lol..

ALSO she has no name Wanna help us name her?? Open to suggestions comments and questions On the dog and the grow!!!

Attached Files:

2. Hi Overgrower,

The seedlings look nice, whats the setup. I see some cfl's.

As for the new addition, she's sweet. Only 8 weeks eh! you got some training to do. Good luck with her and hope the bagseed turn out to be a good smoke. You can train her to be the guard dog :)

As for names, I've never been good at that but she does look a little sandy.

Good luck.

3. Hey Max

THnaks for the kind words..
    As for setup- I have 3 26w soft white cfls 3 40w tubes..
    Its a messy setup right now but will get better as i upgrade equipment to suit this new closet..

The name sandy is a good name,, so good its already taken.. My sister in-laws dog is named sandy but r+ neways for trying... choke with ya later...

4. call em J.D. after Jack Daniels. You gotta get her to be a mean mofo if u gunna name her J.D. though.. haha

or call her blitzed cuz she prolly will be all the time if you smoke in the house hahahah

5. bump

Still no name for this lil girl Come on people I know ya'll got something...
    So far we have
    tippy
    sandy
    jd
    LILFOOT
    browne

Anyone have any others?