Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Favorite Dry Piece

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by simsays, Sep 18, 2008.

1. insane fucking fuming man

2. damn.. ive never really been a fan of dry pieces but that looks pretty damn cool man. nice piece :smoking:

3. Another Angle

[​IMG]

4. Looks pretty good.

5. Thats an awesome piece man.

6. Everyone has to have that one super heady dry piece they only hit because its their super heady dry piece. Looks awesome +rep.

7. how much was it?????

8. I have a piece purple up front and bubbly like ink with a squid on it with his tentecales wraped around the bowl, then it's clear and gold and blue fumes? and the end curves down. I need to take a pic :(

9. looks nice and broken in already
    hahaha

10. thats probably some of the craziest colors i have ever seen on any pipe.nice fucking buy

11. bump bump how much???

12. nice piece man

13. milk shot?

14. Price wise I got it for $200 at O.P.M in Providence , it is actually the sister piece to a bubbler that I also own, but unfortunately the bubbler had a piece broken off a couple of weeks ago and is at a friends waiting to be repaired. THANK Your God for Clean Breaks and Glass Blower Friends! I will definitely update this thread once I have the bubbler back in my posession, good as new.

By the way, I got a good deal on the dry piece because I had already bought the bubb, which cost over $700.