My Farts Are Killing Everyone In The Library Right Now.. :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Its like my farts are 90% acid. It reaks in here and all around me. Smells like skunk and raw sewage. This girl walked past me with her friend and said "damn girl, duh fuk dat smell is?" and i was like..  :hide:

What can i do? lol its not to serious but i think its IBS or some shit. Get it? Some shit? hahaha

no but seriously i havent had brown stool for MONTHS. its either green, yellow, or black. scary shit, so i would appreciate any input or past experiences with this. 

Peace.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqCfVVkT2KI

3. see a doctor. :confused_2:

4. Reminds me of back in like 11th grade, I had some really weird gas like halfway through the year, and it always kicked in in 3rd period.

Took silent but deadly to a new level, like probably a good 6 times a class I was crop dusting in the back corner (perfect place to sit), and no one knew who it was, because I always kept a straight face, but man, they were rank, the teacher at one point thought they were working on the bathrooms or something :laughing:

stopped after like a week or two :confused_2:

5. Check your gallbladder 

6. months? thats fucked, start eating better hah

7. go take a shit

8. Dude what's up with all your random troll threads?

I was gonna check mine but... uhm.... how do I check it?

10. Eat more beef and cut back on what beef eats.

11. I'll share a gas story of mine 

One time in like 4th or 5th grade i was on the bus and i had to fart really bad so i just said fuck it and i tapped my friend on the shoulder that was sitting in the same seat as me and i leaned in the opposite direction of him and just let it fucking rip, i farted so hard you could see it move the dust floating around in the air. Then the smell of death began to spread and he started freaking out about how bad it smelled, and then the WHOLE bus started complaining and gagging and everyone ran off the bus into school and i walked off last laughing about it all and the bus driver asked what was wrong with everyone and my friend yelled from right outside that i crapped my pants lol.

12. Start eating healthier.
    More fiber and less meat.
    I would suggest trying to be vegetarian for a month and see how it turns out. Vegan if you're feeling frisky

13. Just google a diagram of the human body, find gallbladder, slice yourself open and check if its all good under the hood

14. bro go take a fucking shit. u nasty.

15. Yellow stool? this aint the simpsons

16. Eat more eggs.  The protein will make your butt muscles stronger so you can hold it in better like a real gentleman.

17. "Oh I've had a medical issue for months now...... better tell a group of stoners over the internet instead of doing the fucking blatantly obvious thing and go see a doctor."

18. Troll threads? How am I trolling?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum