my family

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by titties, Jul 19, 2010.

1. so here is my personal glass collection so far just had to sell one becuz of personal reasons

Attached Files:

2. the bigger pipe is named haze because of the sand blast effect while the small pipe is named tit becuz of a little bump on the front that feels like a nipple. The white bong is named loops (namedby my girl friend) for the blue loops. the bent water pipe is name lucipher because of how it rips.

3. Cool pieces. Ditch the names they make you sound very childish.

4. Well thats not true, plenty of people, no matter how mature, name their pieces.

But, a nice collection either way.

5. His pieces his choice....?

What is it to you?

Anyway...nice pieces man, nice little family, key to a strong family is spending quality time together.

Ha Ha.

6. guess nothing. his nick already makes him appear under 18 so guess doesn't really matter.

7. lol titz your whack ***** youre under 18 man, +rep for pieces tho

8. really im fucking 19 peoplle need to get a reality check

9. thanks for liking the pieces and ever since i have started smoking glass you always have to name it so yeah i guess im just traditional

10. dude theres nothing wrong with naming peices! i name mine , alot of people do.
    and plus , its alot better to be in public and say "im gonna go walk spots" or "im gonna take a walk with susan" or in your case "im gonna go play with tit". lol
    nice peices !

11. "im going to go suck on my tit"

12. how was the username 'titties' not already taken? :laughing:

13. haha yeah its on a site full of pot smokers and titties wasnt taken lol!

14. Better names imo: Buttplug,gspot,little p, and palm.

15. Never said there was anything actually wrong with it. It just comes off as childish. I mean a pipes name is tit, cmon. if you still think it's cool to name them least have some class.

16. ROFLcopter successfully launched.

17. haha ... or shall i say ... rofl
    yeah it turned out to be a funny thread , and it all started with one mans roor.
    :hello:
    see how weed brings us all together?
    cometogether! right now. come together , over weed!

18. :eek: my girlfriend has a bong almost identicle to that one :cool:

Cool collection Titties ;)

19. god damnit i was hoping to see youre family smoking out of a 5 foot bong.

20. haha i like the family that he posted better XD
    nice bongs man