My family is trying to get money off of me. How should I proceed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveslaine, Oct 9, 2011.

1. So Forum. I may have already posted a thread before regarding my somewhat, "wealth". My grandparents are rich, and after a long long long time of not being in contact with me, they've finally been able to reach me, and send a grand to me just like that. A grand to them is like one cent to us, but anyway, I've got it.

Now immeadiately, my mom and aunt want this money. last time I got 3G's from my grandparents, they took 1G and promised to return the money on a monthly basis.

They never did. That was over 3 years ago.

Today, after like 2 fucking days of getting it, same shit. They are begging me, crying, complaining about money problems so suddenly. My fucked up faggot mom doesnt care about my feelings. She treats me in front of my aunt like I'm an object or slave.

She tries to order me to give it to her, or she will "hit" me. LOL.

I'm fucking 18 too, I'm sick and tired of this shit. The moment they touch me or throw me out, it'll be that much easier for my grandparents to see that as a good reason to straight up buy me a fucking mansion.

I live in a dump now, and am grateful, but if anything really happens to me, or if somehow, these liars are right, and they go bankrupt because I didnt give up whats mine, my grandparents would pick me and place me into a comfortable home.

So, how should I proceed? Give up what's mine, or are these punks just trying to suck off my energy?

2. Your mom is telling you she will hit you if you don't give her the money? Seriously? :confused:

Man, if your family is really that fucked up, then fuck them.

Normally I'd say that if you're living with your mom then you should maybe kick her some money because of how she's been paying for the roof over your head and feeding you for however long.

But if she's gonna threaten to hit you over it, then.. man... use that money to get the fuck out of that house. :poke:

3. yes, dont give them money. save to move out

4. Return the money to your grandparents, in person. Explain the way they are behaving and don't like the position the money puts you in due to your family. More than likely, they will see you as a respectable young man and try to help with the situation by saying something to your mom and aunt or help you get out and get started on your own life journey. Besides if they just take it back, the next time your mom and aunt say anything- tell them you gave it back because they made you want your peace and privacy from their pathetic behavior more than the cash..

5. pull a rory gilmore and live with your rich grandparents

6. The best thing to do, in my eyes, is call the grandparents and tell them what is going on. Ask THEM what to do with the money, after all it is theirs. The most important thing is be honest, if they tell you "NO, WE GAVE YOU THAT MONEY SO THAT YOU COULD LIVE COMFORTABLY. YOUR MOM AND AUNT NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES!" then you should feel comfortable about what your doing and you can use this as leverage.

Its painfully obvious that your grandparents love you dearly and that your mom and aunt are seeing dollar signs. Remind them what happened last time you gave them money. Do you have a job? Can you invest in moving out, maybe find some roommates?

Keep the money in the bank, in a bank account that is YOURS and your parents cannot access. If your mom needs help with the bills offer to help with that.

Also consider, did your mom neglect your needs as a child or did she work her ass off to give you pampers and baby food?

This is obviously a tough position to be in but family is extremely important. I think you will know what to do after you talk to your grandparents though.

7. Just go move in with your grandparents.. Fuck that shit

8. Why does your mother even know how much money you get?

You need to work on your ninja skills.

9. Start buying things that look expensive but actually aren't. Like an imitation gold monocle. Then you'll show your family your monocle and be like: "Oops, I guess I spent all the money"

I know that's not what you're looking for, but you've gotten some good advice here already. The best is probably just to move out.

10. If your grandparents are giving you money to help you why dont you see if you can stay with them to get yourself on track without them having to hand you cash, or see if they will rent you a place to stay or pay for college so you can leave your shithole family.... seriously they're "threatening" you and begging you ditch there ass.

seeing others responses Im thinking if there begging you for money they didnt give you the best childhood do yourself a favor and bounce

11. I wish my grandparents would give me thousands of dollars on a regular basis... :(

As for my contribution to this thread, we need a little more background info on your mom, do you have a good relationship with her? If no, fuck her. If yes, it changes the situation immensely. Jesus listen to me I sound like a fucking therapist.

12. I guess it comes down to how your mom spends money. If she needs some money to pay for the electric bill or to buy food then I'd help her using 25 percent of the money.. But if she spends that shit on jewelry or expensive clothes tell her your saving the money for your future, which you should be doing.

13. UPDATE: So just right now, my aunt came to my room. Closed the door, and somewhat silently asked form my 1K. She said it's an emergency and whatnot., and that she should have the money for me by tomorrow.

Honestly forum, did I fuck up? I cant let 1K destroy the already fucked up relationship I'm in. Next thing you know they are yelling once again, and trying to fuck my life over.

I feel sort of good that I've shut them up by giving them this. I really don't know what my next option is, other than to Skype my Dad and tell him thanks, but not to send me anything anymore.

And just this morning, I went and blazed for the first time in a month again, to clean out my stress and heal. It was healing pretty good, till I had to come home and face my vile mother again. At the moment, 7 people live in my small little apartment. Me, my mom, two cousins, my aunt, aunts husband, and my cousins girlfriend. I have an uncle over from Canada, and everysingle one of these guys is driving me to the brink of insanity. This test of patience would kill many of those unprepared.

What do I do next?

14. #14 TexRx, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    If you let them take it, they willl keep on taking from you. That's the way it sounds to me, anyway

Go spend the money, dude. Buy some great weed, a vaporizer......Buy some CD's and movies. Buy a concert ticket or something.....buy some nice clothes and some new shoes.....Go out and party with your friends

Spend that shit like a boss and tell 'em you spent it and to get their own

:)

Unless you're family is having trouble paying the bills and putting food on the table.....keep it

It doesn't sound like you'd get the money back ~ based on what you said above

15. I'm 19 and have to give like 200+ a month to my parents which isnt that much but your parents sound fucked and your aunt just asked you. theyre all hounding you for it so keep it.. fuck them unless theres no food in the house or something.

16. [​IMG]

I'd buy one of these fuckers and roll him into a room where they are with a recording that says "If you would not like to play a little game, STOP FUCKING WITH ME!"

17. Buy them a doberman, but first teach it to attack any bitch in sight.

18. Smoke it up before they can get their hands on it!

19. I have already given it to them. Now, what can I do?

20. sounds to me like you are not assertive enough to give them a solid no. until you do, they will take advantage of you. you really shouldnt have given them shit.

it sounds like your mom and aunt may be into drugs/drinking/gambling?