My Face.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by woahx5, May 28, 2011.

1. So yesterday i was smoking with my freinds. My freind says, why is your face purple.

Yes my face was purple... i was sitting there chilling with my freinds, and i did notice my face was alittle discolored and kinda looked like a just got done working out. It was alittle chilly that day and we were outside sitting on some chairs just smoking. It was more of a red/purple color. and no my whole face was not just purple.

This seems to mainly happen when im high. Im not sure if it has something to do with me smoking weed but i think it might be. Maybe i just need to be kinda moving when im high to get my blood flowing? i really have no clue.

any intelligent answers to this mystery? \t\t:rolleyes:

2. Are you sure you didn't do acid?

haha i once went up to buy some weed of my dealer who was on acid... and it took my like 5 minutes to convince him my face wasnt yellow hahahah

3. Lol no im pretty sure i wasn't on acid. But we did smoke a shit ton of chronic. and i hadn't smoked in like a week or so.

4. Cannabis dilates your blood vessels! That's why you get "red-eye". You just had an over-reaction. All I can guess is that your vascular system is affected more by that particular strain of cannabis than usual! Had just the right combo of cannabinoids for your system!

5. That would be trippy as hell to see.

6. and boom she beats me to the punch again lol