Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My face is a bubbler?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bert_mcgirt, Aug 18, 2006.

1. I think I may have just came up with a revolutionary stoner invention. It started today when my sister decided to go help my mom clean up her classroom or something, meaning I have the house for the next few hours. Anyways, I get a glass of cold water and my harsh metal pipe and go outside.

I'm sittin on the patio and remembered what I read on here once.. toke, drink some beer, then exhale. Anyways, I did the opposite by drinking water first, then smoking, AND I REALIZED THAT MY FACE WAS A BUBBLER!

I kept the water in my mouth and smoked afterwards, I could feel the smoke bubbling through the water and into my lungs, making for a waaay smooth hit. I just swallowed that water and got a sip for every hit as to not let filthy bongwater-esque shit form in my mouth.

P.S. those are some completely random indentions
    p.p.s. this kind of sounds like a gay romance novel
    p.p.p.s. i'm stoned

2. hate to tell you, its been done. many times.

3. Yeah I figured, but I'd never read about it on the forums.

4. hhaha thats pretty cool man, i like that

5. i do that alot but with my glass. try it with different shit like mountain dew and coffee and beer... not all mixed obviously makes interesting flavors.:smoking: also if you like smoking wierd ways like that try with your hand and a joint as a steem roller. put the spliff between your ring figer and pinkey and make a fist then cover the end of your hand with the other and hit thru yor thumb hole... hope that mae any sence. it works pretty kick ass nce you get it down.

6. Thats coo meng.

7. lol.....jokes...

8. I'm curious as to how the water in your mouth would bubble when the smoking isn't travelling through the water?

9. you face the ground so the water is right behing your lips.

you just always have to be sucking to make sure no water leaks out.

10. I guess that makes sense. I havn't used bubblers/pipes in years...only bongs/tubes, so I wasn't sure.

11. why would you use anything else when you've got those two beasts now?

12. ;):D

Thats right!

Ive been into bongs for some years now....started off with some big ass acrylics. Had a 6 chamber acrylic, 7 chamber acrylic, 5 foot acrylic, then a 2 foot glass Zong....and now its all about KC :smoking:

13. Ew, I bet the water tasted horrible.

The thought of basically having bong water in my mouth doesnt seem to appealing, but cool I guess.

14. It didn't get to a point where it became like bongwater. I drank it after every hit.

15. I just tried it by sucking on my pipe with vitamin water in my mouth. Let me tell you:
    1)It was not easy.
    2)It tasted like shit
    3)It didnt work..

16. done it. never drank the water though.... start sucking before you take the hit, and continue after the clear.

17. holy shit dude, i likeed that i got such a clean hit actually, drank the water though, bad taste, but now im baked so yea cool idea:hello:

18. Yeah, that technique has been around for a while. It's not prefered though because it's not that easy for everyone. It can be fun but I do it rarely, and then only out of jest.

19. i did that a few years ago one time... yea it was a smooth hit but i thought it was a waste of time to spit the water out (no way i would swallow it) and then take another drink