Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAREDxTOKZ, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Ok so to start it off I've never been sky high, but last night I picked up 3 grams of some dank ( I usually smoke good mids) and I'm smokin a bowl every so often in a. 2 hour period. But at my last bowl b4 bed I was not feeling high at all so I decided to cash the bowl . I sit back for 5 minutes then close my eyes for a minute then open them up and it felt like my mind was 2 seconds ahead of my body. Was I too high or is that what high feels like !?

P.s. when I went to go to bed my whole body was buZzin ?

2. What Strain was it? I usually get a buzzing or tingling feeling through out my body after a .7 g joint of Moby Dick. By far my fav strain.

But anyway to me with dank its pretty normal, Hell I love the feeling :smoking:

3. Sounds like you experienced a really nice high! :smoking:

Was it like an old picture film? Where everything is moving in frames? Oh, those are so fun! :cool:

4. I felt kinda nauseous

5. Either smoked too much, shit bud or bud too strong for you...

6. Oh I think it was og that stuffs pretty prominent down here in Atlanta

7. Og? I cant move when I smoke that lol. Its like the only strain that keeps me down

8. Yea i smoked about 3/4ths of the 2 grams and Didn't feel it I think it kicked in at once after I stopped

9. Never had that, longest it takes me now is 10 mins after my first hit. And Im usually still smoking haha.

3/4 of 2g is alot, how long have you been toking?

10. I just got off a 6 month t break

11. 6 months? Daium.. First of all well done and second I think you just may of smoked a bit much... But if youre like me and like your high like that, keep it that way haha

12. So that's what high feels like?

13. That my friend, is being baked

14. Well that wasn't fun I wasn't laughing or anything or is sativa high different

15. Yes. Sativa and Indica highs are different. Different feelings completly, well for me... I take it you mainly smoke Indica?

16. I don't know what I usually smoke like I said b4 it's kush and kush is indica it hit me all at once and I felt 2 seconds behind my body

17. Well Indica gives off a body stoned feeling and sativa a head high... So smoking a large amount of Indica has probably made your body feel 'fuzzy'.

18. So every high makes you feel what I feel ?

19. Or was I too high

20. First time I tried edibles I was asleep in bed when it kicked in.. I was just laying there listening to music when I thought the bed was shaking.. I sleep in the top bunk so I looked below me and no-one was there, after that I felt my whole body swaying gently side to side with a buzz, lasted a few hours.. was an amazing experience :)