Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my experience with wOOd

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by northernwidow, Jan 30, 2007.

1. ok, for those of you who dont know, wOOd is a glassblower whos pretty famous for sick heady pieces. unfourtanately he cant work as well with customers as he does with glass. while i have seen a few people with peices from him on here, i can only speak upon my own experience with this guy who i have come to known as a bum. many months ago, maybe in like novmber i contacted him wondering if he would make me a nice heady spoon. i told him what i wanted and he gave me a price quote of 65. i sent him a money order the next day, and very soon confirmed that he had recieved it. he told me to expect it a few days after he got the money, but it has now been more than a few months. after a few weeks i emailed him wondering what was up, he tells me he recently moved and can have it out in a week, and willing to wait for my new peice i agreed. a week passed, i gave him a good bit more time, maybe like a month, and i email him saying whats up, this time no answer and i kinda begin to forget about it, so now its another month later and still no bowl. i have sent him a few emails in the past few fays with no response. if anyone has his phone number or adress please pm it to me. i really hate dealing with people who cant stay true to an agreement.

2. well first of all, if you want to communicate with Wood, do it on TC. he has a name there and posts pretty frequently.

just sign up over there and send him a pm about it. i guarantee he will answer and be able to help you with this problem.

from my experience, and that of TC, wood has been nothing but stellar. maybe he has bigger fish to fry than a spoon? like his sick inlines.....

3. ok ill try him there, but the fact that he has other things to do doesnt matter, if he wasnt gonna do it cuz of that than he should have not agreed to make it, the size of the object doesnt matter if he agreed and has my money, he owes me it.

4. i didn't mean he blew it off, maybe he forgot.

he did just move across the country with 3 kids, 6 dogs, 2 cars and a glassblowing business, in the end i have no doubt wood will work things out for you. don't worry

5. wood hooked it up for me but i was dealing with him before the move and before everyone and their mother sent in orders, just be patient, he prolly has a thousand e-mails...

6. hehe...oh wow...I was expecting something completely different in this thread!!

7. Wow, Wood moved late December-early January. I don't think that is 2 months ago but what ever. I understand what you mean, a certain glass surgeon has been in possesion of my buddies PHx with a broken joint for a couple months ( literally ) as mindgame said - try him on tokecity, he visits there more often. Good luck with obtaining your spoon.