My experience with weed "firecrackers"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trainwrecked420, Dec 25, 2009.

1. I had heard of weed "firecrackers", which is a pot based snack that can be quickly made.

So I put maybe like 1 gram on a cracker with peanut butter on it, then put it in the oven at 320 for 22 minutes.

When I ate it, I nearly vomited from the horrible taste.

After choking it down, I chilled for about an hour.

After this hour, I was reaching a pretty intense high. This felt very different from than when you smoke it, I felt it more in my body. (the weed was dank headies)

I take a nap after 1.5 hours of eating the firecracker, and I wake up about 45 minutes later.
    I'm probably the highest I had ever been at this point.

What are some other experiences with firecrackers? :cool:

2. i put about a gram in some crackers but put it in the toaster for a lil bit. and i ate mine about 20 mins before i got on the plane and diddent feel a damn thing.:mad:

3. should of let it sit out over night so it would of been a for sure thing

4. Too be honest I just can't get very high with them, only buzzed if not placeboed. I put like .7 of high mids on one and eat it; I guess it's not enough... I ate one before going on an airplane and it still didn't do much. Firecrackers are a huge waste of weed, I'd only recommend using them if you are travelling or can't smoke or vaporize. I cooked those babies for 22 minutes at 350, I think the heat was too high.

5. trial and error

6. I have around .5 of mids il be making them tommrow night il post how they work tommorow

7. i have made crackers at least 10 times. the odd 2 they didnt work =S. but the other handful i have been the fucking highest ever

crackers are not to be underestimated if you eat these in the morning you will be out of it alll day and i mean out of it

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. i ground up .7 gs of mids per cracker, and did it with a couple buddies. we each ate one and within an hour or so i was super ripped, big head high and a mellow body high. i stayed high for about 4 hrs straight without smoking anymore ganja. it was great, i highly recommend them.

9. Yeah they taste yucky. I've been experimenting with chocolate chips, or drinking milk with it.

There's nothing better than eating 1 gram of mids and being high as fuck for 6 hours. :wave:

10. hahaha, i make firecrackers for work sometimes so i dont have to smoke in super secret mode... but, one day i decided instead of making 2-3 for work i would just make one huge on and eat it in pieces....not how the high mind works.... so i make it up with prolly 2 g's on it, i went a little over board.... but i did some wake n bake when i got up so when i got here i was a bit high, i started eating the thing...and just munched it...to realize like 30 mins later that i was WAY higher than usual for work, to then realize what i had done....nothing bad happened tho, i just got way way way way ultra super high....not the highest ive been tho

11. Ok this is my experen e wihth them... I had horriblE cough and didn't want to make it worse by smoking. I heated them 320f for 23 miniutes I also wraped them in foil...
    They left no weed smell what so ever just a Penut butter smell. They didn't taste to bad I ate em with milk.

I also used .5 of mids

Time of ingestion: 7:55
    : 8:27- eyes are red and my pupuils seem to have gotton bigger. Feel slight light feeling.

Time: 9:05
    Really chill and mellow high. Mild head big and body high.  Nothing crazy but it's a good feeling

10:11 pretty stoned close to the peak

11:00 chilling out and going to sleep. Peaked about 10 minitues ago peace

12. Mine didn't work =[

Made them before school, ate them, but at least I smoked a joint on the way there. That was the only thing that kept me sane.

13. why dont people let them sit out for 24 hours? so that why they dont overheat the bud and not work

14. Fuck I have to try them.

15. firecrackers can be a waste compared to other methods.
    The thc molecules in weed must bond with oil or fat through the process of heating in order for it to be activated.
    The best way is through butter.
    If you do choose to make firecrackers make sure to use natural peanut butter (not skippy) with oil and add extra oil.

16. on 420 this year i made 5 firecrackers. definitely the best, cheapest,quickest,most simple,powerful way of using edibles. They're basically like the Ak-47 of edibles.

17. Fire crackers work really really well, that is as long as you dont screw em up.

i made some last night after reading a guide on here to make em.

Basically the things you absolutely MUST do is:

- Have oven at 310-320 ,no more than that.
    - in the oven, you really should use tinfoil, they taste better and are more potent.
    - put oil in with the peanut butter
    - only bake for 22 minutes, any more and they burn, any less and they wont be as potent.

Another thing you should do but dont have to is let the firecracker sit out, wrapped in tinfoil for 1-3 days so more thc can be absorbed.