Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with mixing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by musho3210, May 23, 2010.

1. Ok well I smoked a bowl about an hour ago, it got me to a high, not the highest ive been but it's what it is. And then i took about three shots of vodka in like 15 minute intervals

Just want to say my high is dead and all I feel is a little drunk. Not a usua; drink I can admit to, but still a drunk.

Anyone else have this happen?

2. nope. either drunk or just high. but sometimes just waaay to drunk and high haha.

3. I just didn't expect it to kill my high

Oh well at least I don't have the spins

4. I'm not really sure what you're asking.........but yeah, I've smoked, then drank.....then I feel drunk?

haha.. seriously, what are you asking?

I mean, if I smoke one bowl to myself, an hour later I'll probably either be 1) at the come down, or 2) burnt.

so if I drink some vodka, I'll probably feel a little drunk after that.

5. i love being drunk, then smoking, not so much smoking then getting drunk.
    but being hammered as fuck and lighting up...wow...fucks me up!
    i always bring either a j, blunt or my chillum to parties when i go out....prolly not smart if i ever get stopped for walking through boulder hammered, but w/e lol...gotta do what you gotta do.

6. Strange... with or without grass, I drunk when I drink.. LOL

7. drink then blaze then lil more drink then a lil more ganja :hello:

8. lol ok well I don't make too much sense when I was a little drunk.

What I'm trying to say is once I started drinking my high went away. I thought they would mix and give me this different feel etc., but no. I felt ONLY drunk and NOT high (I had smoked a bowl earlier).

Does alcohol kill your high too?

I toked, 15 minutes later 1 shot, 15 minutes later 1 shot, 15 minutes later one shot, 15 minutes later posting on grass city. Most of the time my highs last for like 2 hours but this time that 1 shot started killing it and it was gone by the second one....

9. I was at a party the other day and i got pretty drunk..Then did one bowl of hydro. i was so out of everything and i hated being touched :p but it was not a good feeling i probibly would have puked if i didnt take that hour long gerney back to the trailer (about a 3 min walk):smoking:

10. #10 DMX, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    You smoked Before you drank. thats why the Vodka killed your high. Its way stronger than the little bit of weed you had.

Smoke after you use harder substances. Drink then smoke. Smoking enchances the effects of what your already on. Like if you take some pills, or whatever, you smoke after your feeling the effects of the other drug. Thats my personal experince though.

11. That makes sense.

My friend gets the spins and then vomits pretty easily when he mixes the two, so I wanted to try and do it myself to see if I get the spins/vomit. I'd hate to make a fool of myself the next time I party and smoke/drink.

12. ^^ yeah man if your plan on doing something else besides smoking weed. Do the hard shit first. Weed will effect the other substance after its kicked in already.