Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Sub solution worked great. 10 panel test. Took it at a hospital. Easy and heating solution was fast as can be.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I have just used sub solution today, I am from the UK London, its for pre employment, and its going to be sent to a lab, so hope it all goes well, i will update you guys

i read this thread alot and it gave me some peace before the test,

i didnt use the heat reactor powder i opted for the adhesive toe warmers

has anyone used it recently?

3. #83 CaptainDboe, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    I took a test last Friday (8-18-2017) and was told a machine would have results in about 20 minutes, and then they'd be sent to my (potential) employer. It's been a WEEK and my recruiting lady said that my sample is "Still showing it's been sent to the lab"

Now I'm freaking out because samples were only to be sent to the lab if something was wrong, and the machine flagged it as a potential problem. She said this was very out of the ordinary and she wasn't sure what has happened.

I used SubSolution and did everything exactly as described in the OP. Bought the HotHands Toe-Warmer adhesive strips, didn't use the heat-activator, I even peed in the cup and dumped it out which I'm now wondering if I shouldn't have done that.

So now she's looking into the matter and she's going to let me know, but I fear that I may have failed my test. I'll keep you guys updated, and I don't want to freak anyone out (wish I wasn't freaking out, myself) but I'm in a state of uncertainty at the moment.

EDIT: So I've pieced together the sequence of events..
    I took an escreening which is a rapid screening. They put my sample into a machine that will know the results in 15-20 minutes. However, if the machine detects something abnormal, THEN the sample is sent to a lab for further and more advanced testing.

This is where I was, my sample was sent to a lab and I've been in limbo for 7 days waiting to find something out. Finally today my (potential) HR called and we found out that the sample was never received at the lab. So basically this is a "Lost in Transit" scenario. Now, I must RE-TAKE the drug screening.

I do have another bottle of Sub-Solution but since it was flagged by the machine and sent to the lab, I'm not sure if I will use the Sub-Solution again. I'm in the process of looking for someone with clean pee to hook me up with their pee and I will just use the same bottle with the temperature strip and I'll use the hot-hands method since it seems to keep it reasonably close to the desired temp.

I'll keep you guys posted, because the lab-tech said there is still a chance my sample could show up in the mail, in which case they will proceed as normal and test that sample. But if I do retake the test I'm going to TRY to avoid the Sub-Solution method.

5. Wow... that definitely sounds like a nerve racking situation, I have heard good things about this product so I bought some to help me beat the random drug tests my job does. I had been feeling pretty good about it saving my job if I had to use it but after reading what is going on in ur situation has me concerned.... Please keep us all up to date on the results if you can.... good luck

6. I just took a UDS for pre-employment screen at a hospital for a job as a medical professional. It will be pretty devastating if the Sub Solution product doesn't work. At other hospitals that I have worked at they dip the urine on the spot so I know the results immediately. This was the first time in my entire career that the sample was sent out to an independent lab. Does anyone else on this forum have experience with this? Will the sample maintain its integrity for a few days? And to top it all off it's a holiday weekend! Who knows how long it will take for the lab to get to my sample. I'm sure I am just being overly paranoid, but any reassuring responses would be welcome! Thanks

7. My first time using fake urine, I got sub solution, has anyone used the heat activator?

8. Have you got results yet?

9. Ok, I found this thread when googling how to pass a test. There was a lot of fantastic info here and it really helped calm my nerves so I thought I'd share my experience in as much detail as possible because the most detailed posts made me feel the best. Hopefully I'll do as good a job as the OP. I'll start by acknowledging that I don't post much but I'm not affiliated with the company just trying to calm as many nerves as I can for my fellow stoners. My test took place August 22nd and I just started the job last Thursday. I wanted to make 100% sure that I passed before writing up my experience here.

So here's my background. I'm in pretty decent shape, not fat. I do smoke a lot though. I go through a half about every four days. It's an all day everyday thing for me. I was applying to a super dope job that pays wayyy more than anything else I've ever had. I really wanted to get it and I know the best way to pass is to do it naturally so I just quit. That was unpleasant to say the least. It was easily the first time in years I had gone a 24hours without smoking. About three weeks into what I now call my t-break I started to feel a little normal and could sleep and eat with some kind of regularity. The job was in a different state than where I lived so I started with a phone interview and then an on site interview where they flew me out and put me in a hotel for a few days. The process leading up to the on site interview, which is where I'd take the test, was five weeks and two days. After four weeks of not smoking I tested myself on three different tests I got in town, one from walgreens, wal mart, and the local head shop. I failed all three and was not feeling good about my chances to pass the real test a week from then. So I ordered Sub Solution online. I didn't pay extra for shipping just the minimum but it got to me in two days so that was great. I did try to use a fake name on the package though out of paranoia but I got a call from them saying they could only ship to the name on the card used so I had to get it shipped in my government name. Fake pee from what I see is illegal in SC where I was living at the time so I was nervous about getting it shipped. It came in no problem though. It was in a box labeled prank urine like someone else here had, I guess because they are not supposed to ship to places where it's illegal.

So now I had my fake pee and had to get ready for my test. One problem I had was because my test and interview were at the same place I couldn't wear baggy clothes. In fact I wore a slim fit suit to try and impress on the interview. I tried taping the bottle to my leg but it was completely obvious with the suit pants. After a few failed attempts at other places I ended up putting it right underneath my manhood and kind jammed between my lower butt cheeks. This was as it sounds, completely uncomfortable. But because I had to wear a suit I was stuck with this super unpleasant form of concealment. to help keep it in place I put on two pairs of under armor compression boxers. Those worked well at keeping the bottle in place. My next problem was that pretty much every surface of the bottle was against my skin and I was getting bad readings from the heat strip. To fix this problem I cut a square big enough to cover the strip from a thick winter sock. I then used gorilla tape across the top of the sock cutout so that it would hold the sock in place but I could just lift the little cutout from the bottom to see what the strip said without taking off the tape. It looked like a little flap, kinda like a doggy door. I wore this for a few days and got used to the uncomfortableness. Everything was working fine but I was a little paranoid so I cut another rectangle out of the same sock and sewed the two together so it would be extra thick and protect the strip from giving a bum reading. I knew my interview would last most of the day so I kept the bottle in that uncomfortable position for about 6 hours during my practice runs. I didn't add a heating pad or anything because I knew the pads wouldn't last for the entire time I would have the bottle in my legs and I'd be unable to reapply pads so I was expecting to use the heating powder. However in all practice runs the bottle was at the right temp just by staying so close to my body for so long.

My next hurdle was getting the sub solution to my interview. As previously stated I was interviewing out of state and the company was flying me in for the interview so I had to take the sub solution on a plane. This worried me because the powders in the little vials could be seen as drugs. I put everything back in the original box just in case TSA opened my luggage they could at least see what it was and not think it was coke or something. I then put it in a checked bag that way I could put it with health a beauty items. I literally packed everything I had to just make the sub solution blend in. There was shampoo and conditioner, three different face washes, two tubes of tooth paste, the whole nine. All this was in a gallon ziplock bag together. That was all to make the bottle and little vials blend in with everything around them on an x-ray scan. At the end of the day I don't know if any of this was necessary, but my luggage was fine when I got there and the sub solution hadn't been disturbed.

So the day of the interview I mixed the solution about 10min before I walked out the door. The packaging says you have an 8 hour window and I knew my interview would take a while and had no idea what time the test would be given during the interview so I didn't want to mix it too early. I filled the bottle all the way up, like maybe a millimeter from from top. It was way above the recommended fill line. That made me nervous but anything less and you could here the liquid sloshing around in the bottle. I put the water in first and then put in the powder. I didn't experience any clumping issues like some have. I just tapped the little vial against the bathroom counter a few times and then dumped it in and shook the bottle really well. I was nervous again here because the color wasn't as yellow as it was in the pictures but all pee is different and it was still a decent shade of yellow. I assume the color wasn't as dark because I put extra water in it. I also didn't have a problem with it foaming like someone else did. It only foamed a real little bit, again I assume it was because of the extra water. I also couldn't find a good place to hide the heat activator. The glass vial it comes in is a little big and could be seen no matter where I put it. The directions say you should never need more than half of the activator provided so I decided to take the small plastic vial that the powdered urine was in and fill it with the heat activator. I knew from my trial runs that the bottle got pretty warm from just being so close to the skin so I didn't think I would need much. The plastic urine vial held slightly less than a third of the overall heat activator. I then slid that little tube in the part of the compression shorts where you'd normally put a cup. It slid to the bottom of that compartment easily and was small enough that you couldn't see it through my suit pants. Then I was out the door to the interview.

Once I got there I did all the normal interview stuff plus took some tests, it took about 7 hours in total. The very last thing I did was the DT. I went to their onsite medical clinic where they have a doctor on staff. The nurse had already gone home for the day so I had to take it with the actual doctor. By this point honestly I was just excited to get the thing out from under my nuts. I was really sick of that thing in my pants. I made small talk with the doctor, smiled, cracked some jokes, it was all about not looking nervous. One thing he did do was stand right at the door and listen while I too the test. As soon as I got in the bathroom I locked the door and undid my pants and pulled the bottle out. I lifted my little sock flap and the temp strip said it was perfect. I never used any activator, or heating method other than my warm body. I unscrewed the cap because people here said the top can make noise if you use the built in spout. I poured up to the fill line and then just peed in the toilet, I really had to go after being there for so long, lol. I poured the rest in the toilet by pouring it against the side of the bowl as to not make any noise. I poured it out so it would slosh around in my pants and alert the doc. The temp strip on the cup the doctor gave me said it was good so I just went out and handed it to him. The bathroom was a normal blue water in the toilet and no water in the sink deal. He took the cup and then transferred it to a smaller test tube looking thing and sealed it up in a plastic bag to send off. I don't know where they sent it but I'm sure it was some kind of lab. I continued the small talk and smiled thanked him for his time and was out the door. All I could think about was getting back to the hotel and getting that damn bottle out from under my nuts.

Overall it was a stressful experience but I didn't think I could pass on my own, and am pretty stoked on sub solution. Hopefully this helps anyone who's a little stressed like I was.

10. Glad to know that you passed the test! This is my first experience with sub solution. Many of the hospitals I have worked at haven't tested me in years. Now I'm in CT and they test. I quit smoking but didn't have enough time to pass the test before the pre employment physical. I have been really stressed about it. I read about the 6 hr window. When I saw that they we're sending the specimen out to an independent lab, I kinda freaked out. I am worried that the mix will somehow lose its integrity and separate. I'm relieved to know that it worked for you, and it sounds like they sent your specimen out to an independent lab as well. Thank you so much for all the info. Makes me feel a lot better!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Keep updated on yours!

12. #93 FreakDout, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    I have a similar situation and would love to know if anyone in a medical field has tried this.

• Like Like x 1
  13. HempMama did you pass?

14. Yes I did! I started corporate hospital orientation on Monday. This is the first time I have used any type of synthetic urine and was quite worried that something would go wrong. I didn't have enough time to clean out my system before the pre employment physical. I did a lot of research before buying the Sub-Solution. It did read on the front of the package that it was "prank urine" but I'm sure that is for legal reasons. Most hospitals I've worked at in the past have done the screen in front of me. This facility sent it off to an independent lab. I was a bit nervous about that too! I was worried that the product would separate or degrade in some way. Apparently it didn't and all is well. I didn't use the heat activator. I mixed the product as directed and put the bottle in my bra under my breast to keep it warm enough. No problem there at all. I hope this helps ease your worries.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thank you so much for replying! That does ease my worries. My test is next week for a job at a hospital and I am 1000% sure the sample will be sent to a lab for further testing.

16. That's VERY good to hear! I'm really glad you got your job, I'm very pleased with mine and have sub solution to thank. I know it can be nerve racking waiting to see what happens. Hopefully that will help anyone else who is nervous about getting their results. It really seems that Clear Choice constantly updates their formula to keep up with new testing methods.

Don't forget to let us know how it works for you! I think constantly making sure sub solution works is important for anyone who is currently thinking of using it to sub.

17. What is the difference from a DOT & Non-DOT piss test? I am DOT with random testing and a physical every 2 years. My company uses NOVA medical.. Any input is much appreciated thinking about buying a kit to keep handy.. thanks!

18. I got my dream job at a hospital. My test got sent to a lab for spectrometry and chromatography. Temperature and color was checked prior to shipping it off. Hope this helps.

19. I’m taking a test tomorrow for a life-changing dream job. I have Sub Solution so I’m praying everything goes right. Most nervous about getting the temp right. The testing place is like 45 mins from where I live, so need to get the timing right. This thread has helped calm my nerves a bit, but any last minute adve/encouragement would be appreciated. Thanks!