Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread, I just passed my drug test! I took mine at Concentra. It was a drug test only, no physical. I wore a pair of boyshorts and a pair of tights that I cut into shorts and I put the bottle in between with 2 hot hands foot warmers on the back of the bottle stuck on top of each other. I wore tight jeans and a long sleeve shirt, it was 90 degrees out but I wasn't going to risk having the pee be too cold. When i got to the facility I sat in the hot car for about 10 minutes then went in right at my appt time. An hour 15 before is when I put the bottle and hand warmers in my pants, I was at work in freezing air conditioning so I was worried about temp. Left a half hour before my appt. They had me wait 30 minutes and then I went back and put down my purse and phone. The bathroom had a fan and blue solution in the toilet. I locked the door, carefully took down my pants, and poured the pee in the test cup which had a thermometer on it. I didn't put any in the toilet just filled it right up to the line. It was way over temp so I took a little time trying to cool it down, I put the bottle on the top of the toilet and it got down to 98. As soon as I saw that, I exited the bathroom and turned in my sample. She had me sign off that the piss wasn't altered and my hand was shaking so much!! Test was Thursday and I got confirmation that I passed Monday. DO NOT WORRY! THIS SHIT WORKS.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. just took a preemployment test at a walk-in clinic, used sub solution and was temping at 94 degrees and was marked as good temperature, now just waiting the results...ill follow up with results...until then praying ahhh

3. I just got my results back
    Totes passed
    My dick is erect
    I love you guys and thank you for the courage

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Don't worry big dawg if they accepted the heat then you will pass as I passed a 9 panel non dot test

5. ha congrats man I should be good but still nervous af

6. I totally feel you but shit works I'm a huge skeptic and have been freaking out since Monday so I feel
    But from my experience you can breathe a little easier
    Best of luck

7. Okayyy sooo I just got an email from my company with an official job offer- i think im good now?!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mr2Happy420, can't thank you enough for the comprehensive and thorough write up. I just landed the offer of a lifetime because of your thorough and methodical approach to maneuvering this bull shit system. I went 23 days clean and was still coming up positive, was on the fence until the last second about whether to dilute or sub.

For anyone out there who is freaking out about a screening (I was literally puking before and after the test from nerves), GO CLEAR CHOICE SUB SOLUTION. So long as you follow the methodology described at the onset of this thread you will be FINE. TestNegative is legit and I will always refer them biz after saving my ass as they did.

FYI - I took the stat flush 5 and royal flush just in case I got temp wrong and had to actually pee, complete fucking scam. Followed instructions to a T and tested myself when I got home in what should have been a passing window... I would have FAILED and fucked my life up if I had listened to those dirt bags.

Good luck to the other heads out there, this too shall come to pass!

Viva la Sub Club!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I used the Whizzkit yesterday and did NOT pass.. do not use this product.. I went for a 5panel express urine test and before they dip the actual drug strips they used a dipstick to check ph levels, uric acid etc and did not pass as real urine. Automatic fail! I even called the 1888 number before I went for my test to double check it contains uric acid and all the correct chemical compounds and the dude on the phone guaranteed me it didnans was good to go... IT WASN'T.
    I used the pouch and the belt that comes with the Whizzkit today filled with clean real urine and passed instantly. Luckily my employer gave me the chance to re take it today which I had to pay for this time but... DO NOT USE THE WHIZZKIT

Btw bought it from a reputable valid shop and yes the temperature was dead on.

10. Holy shit, haven't gotten notifications for this post in a while. But to everyone thanking me, o problem at all. The whole reason i created this account was to share my experience, because as i said in the original post, i didn't find anything specific to what i was wondering or didn't fit my situation. So I'm glad me typing that out was worth it and it helped others. Just please share the story if you know of anyone who is on the fence.

As for those questioning the legitimacy of the post and subsequent replies, i understand your paranoia to an extent, but i don't even think a company would expect anyone they could pay to go into that much of detail as i did. Especially considering the very small amounts of minor grammar errors. All i can do is tell you I'm not working for anyone associated with this product and posted on my own accord. And dissecting people's grammar online when there are billions in the world and plenty are bound to share some error in communication is absolutely nothing more than your paranoia haha but all i can do is say my experience.

As for the dude talking about the whizzinator, I'm assuming you mean the whizzinator product itself and not just a fake dick that you put sub-solution in. I know the company sells some type of fake dick, but i don't believe it's called 'whizzinator'. Sub-solution is also not sold at any stores, reputable or otherwise as far as i know. So if you are asserting you used sub-solution and failed, the only assumption i can make is you didn't actually use this product, or it was sold to you as this product but the seller was lying, or you used an adulterant and got caught. If you're saying a different company is the one you used, then i appreciate your input, as it confirms sub-solution is as superior as i suspected. I know for a fact they have all of the proper chemicals in there. I'm sorry to hear you didn't pass. If you're able to clarify what product you used so others know you're not downplaying sub-solution, that would be helpful so others know not to purchase it.

11. I don't know if anyone brought this up, and I don't know how much testing technology has changed in the 15 years since my mom had this job(I know it's gotten a lot better if you want to pay for a lot better, but most employers aren't willing to spend $500 per person to find out if you toke, and I imagine most employee type tests use the same old strips that detect the most common drugs.) But she used to be a Medical Assistant for an Endocrinologist, and in her experience(she's a smoker,) and in the experience of everyone else who worked there, they rarely saw a dirty UA from someone who hasn't smoked in 2 weeks. 3 weeks was so rare it was next to unheard of. The old "30 days" rule of thumb is a fallacy. The thing that will keep it around longer is fat. So if you're overweight(like significantly. Don't think an extra 20 lbs would make a difference either way,) you might want to err on the side of caution and wait 3 weeks, but if you're within your normal weight range for your height, and in decent health, just stay hydrated, and odds are about 95% you'd pass after 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I literally stopped for 60 days, and was dropping dirty on expensive home tests. They claimed 99.9% accuracy. Obviously 99.9% doesn't really mean much, but i was dropping dirty up to 60 days, so it's really not worth risking a high paying job for in my opinion. If you can pass a home one by staying clean, that's the best option. If you aren't passing home tests, then no, just going in while hydrated isn't an option.

13. I have been reading all this and decided to buy sub solution, obviously I'm nervous about having to use it but my job does randoms. I was hoping to hear back from some of the others on here that used it, seems like most do tell you how things worked out but some havnt updated..... since my job does randoms I have to keep it on me while at work..... they turn the water off so I already put water in the bottle in case they call me for a random I'll already have water in the bottle and just have to mix it in the bathroom..... I hope it works!!

14. Where did everybody go.....

15. I am right with you...randoms suck have you had one and used Sub solution ? ... I used it and the heating powder to get my job with no issues... still wondering if the powder is good to use or not ? I have a good friend that works for a large company that randoms everyone and talked to him yesterday and he said so far all is good where he is at...but the more info the better always... I have used Sub twice and worked as advertised so it is a good product...and as of spring 2016 the powder was not detected on a pre employment non dot

16. No I haven't had to use it ...... I'm a bit concerned about the mixing part..... seems like the powder in that tube is all clumpy and stuck looking.... I didn't open it or anything cause ur supposed to keep it closed until use..... if I have to use it, it's gonna be a last second situation and I won't have much time to prepare so I hope that powder comes out the tube and mixes like it's supposed to...... and most of all is undetectable and passes as urine...... randoms suck

• Like Like x 1
  17. I understand your concern as well...the urine powder is not very loose I had to loosen it up with a paper clip when I mixed it with the water before going to take my pre employment. The heating powder you can tap on a hard surface and it loosens up fine...as I said as of spring 16 the heat powder worked without being detected. I also now see they have a new product out as well...it is premixed and comes with the heating powder and 2 hand warmers for 90 bucks for now I am sticking with what I know because I have not read anything about it being used yet...but it may be a better option for us under random testing as it's premixed and has a shelf life of 2 years I believe. I am switching jobs soon so today a quit smoking and ordering 2 sub solution kits I will have to take a pre employment test in week or so and will be using that again... I will start with warm water and mix at home then use the handwarmer method and pack the heat powder with me when I go in just in case as a backup. I went on a meeting with my new supervisor and had my sub solution in my pants with hand warmers attached and rode around with him for over an hour and when I got home the temp on the bottle was right at 98 - 100 just on case he had me pee I didn't expect he would but had to play it safe anyways.tonight a will go see a good friend that works for a major cement co. And gets randoms and they all use sub solution that smoke there. He will let me know is it's still a working product and wether he uses the powder or not during their tests... I will report back when I find out...he swears by sub solution though from a recent text with him. It also depends on how your randoms are done... wether you have time to mix or not. I have been at places where the man comes to the job and makes you piss on the job and at places where you get hit when you come to the shop in the morning and, other places where they come out and tell you to go in after work for a piss test. The later being the better because you have time to mix beforehand. So the new product they offer being a premixed sub solution with a shelf life of 2 years would be perfect for randoms if all is good with it passing the test. Again anybody with more up to date info on sub solution and the heat activator would be greatly appreciated from anyone here I will post any and all findings I find as I find it

18. Just talked to my friend a few minutes ago...he takes dot randoms...uses the heating powder and all is good passed no problems. Those guys are called and told to go test at the clinic so they have time to mix. I will be visiting him tonight and will report any more info I get from him tonight

19. A follow up...just got home from my friends and, one of his guys took a random a month ago at the most ...he also used the heat activator...he said all his guys that use Sub Solution use the heat activator and everything came back clean so everything seems to be good with Sub Solution...the powdered urine in the vial does tend to be very clumpy...as I said i used a small paper clip to loosen it up before i poured it into the container with the water. If I HAD to mix it in the bathroom during the test i would also hide a small paper clip on me along with the rest of my kit

• Like Like x 1
  20. The paper clip is a good idea, I'll add that to my lil bag I carry it in.... thanks for keeping me posted with the experience with beating randoms...... it sux having to carry it on me everyday at work but it's nice to feel like I a way to save my job if they got us with a random..... I've only been with the company a year and I've only seen then do a random once.... rumor is that they have eased up on doing them the last couple years..... so far it seems like they only do a random once a year.... towards the end... think the arnt as concerned and trying to cut cost but will fire you if ur dirty...... I will keep my eyes peeled for the signs of a random and prepare the best I can..... if this stuff works as well as I read on this forum then I fell confident I can pull it off..... I have used friends piss several times in the past with easy success but never used synthetic urine but I got it on me everyday now in case I need it...... thanks again for all your information and advise!

• Disagree Disagree x 1