Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. UPDATE...... i just recieved my email... I CLEARED MY MEDICAL!!!!! YEAHHHHH BOYYYYYYYY!!!!!! MY DREAM JOB STARTS FEB 13th!!!!!

THANK YOU CLEAR CHOICE QUICK LUCK!!!!!!! IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM JUST LIKE THEIR SUB SOLUTION...I am the happiest person in the world right now!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!! You have all helped me sooo much!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. Go. Smoke. A. Motherfucking. Bowl.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hell yea, back into the addiction we go! :metal:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. anybody who gets addicted to weed, is a weak minded fool with no self control

5. Thank you soooo much for your help and a very special thank you for creating this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Clear Choices Quick Luck premixed urine from testnegative.com WORKS AWESOME!!! So to the people who cant be bothered mixing the solution or dont have the time to mix sub solution maybe because of unannounced randoms or whatever the reason then quick luck is for you... I passed a DOT 5 panel split sample with clear choices quick luck! took test 1/18/19 got my clearance today 1/24/19

7. Sub solution works I passed a dot lab test. Nerve wrecking as fuck but it worked like a golden pee pee charm. Use hot hands warmers and a rubber band. The self adhesive ones they send are not reliable. It really works though job saver. God bless the people that make this stuff. No lie 1-22-19 got my results the next day.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. The self adhesive ones actually work awesome if you have 2 hrs to let it heat up but once it gets to 98F it will actually stay they for 3-4 hours or more. So they actually came in very handy for me.

Now if i get flagged for a random, i will def be using the hot hands warmers because they heat up much faster and i will only have about 1.5-2 hrs to report to the lab

9. Just wanted to let anyone worried know, that I have passed using this just this past week. I did not know at the time people have failed due to the heat activator. I was having issues getting it up to temp, and ended up having to use the entire bottle of heat activator. It still didnt get to 98. I had to put a heating pad on and use my heater in the car to get it to temp. I was concerned that I would not be able to pass due to the ammount of activator I used. I had a 10 panel non DOT test. I got confirmation today that I did infact get the job I wanted. Just wanted to put that out there

10. hi everyone! i’ve literally been prowling this entire thread to the point where i have a pretty steady headache. i just have a few dumb questions (please forgive meeeee, i haven’t officially ordered subsolution yet, so i don’t have the instructions on me). i made an account solely because everyone here seems incredibly helpful and i just love that sort of spirit!!

(i’m not at all planning on using the heat activator due to all that adulterant jazz. so i’m going to go get some of those heat pads everyone’s talking about.)

question 1: i’ve read that some people choose to microwave their specimen... you fill it up with water, mix the stuff in, and obviously microwave it with the cap off i’m assuming? and i’m also assuming that the high heat doesn’t mess with the temperature strip?

question 2: i want to practice like everyone’s suggesting, but how is everyone doing that?? are they filling up the actual bottle, attaching heat pads, practicing, and then using the same bottle on actual test day? i keep getting paranoid that the temp strip’s gonna get like overworked or something....

question 3: would using two heat pads on top of one another be a bad idea? i’ve read conflicting opinions about this throughout the thread. this temp thing is stressing me out since it’s a brutal winter here on the east coast and i’m likely going to have to take public transportation there.

question 4: has anyone had experience using those escreen cups called xcups? my test is going to be a 10 panel non-DOT.

thanks guys! any help would be greatly appreciated. i simply MUST pass this test and my stress levels are through the roof... can’t sleep or even eat from all the anxiety.

11. Misskittykatkat Ill try to help you out as best as I can. Forgive bad punctuation haha
    Question 1. I microwaved the bottle filled with water only cap off for 3 seconds at a time until the temp strip read 98 degrees. Then i let it cool down a bit and mixed in the solution.
    Question 2. I practiced with an old bottle of way cheaper synthetic urine and the temp strip never failed so i cant imagine sub solutions would either.
    Question 3. I used two heat pads just make sure you dont have one on the temp strip. I showed about an hour early for my test and constantly checked the temp taking one off and strapping it back on as needed. It will get to hot using two so just practice and youll figure it out. I also used an ace bandage to strap the bottle on my leg right by my fun parts about 10 minutes before i went in with only one heat pad to keep it about warm. And it stayed warm.
    Question 4. I have not
    As long as the temp is between 90 and 100 your fine i think mine was 96 when i poured it in i was in the waiting area for over two hours before i used it. Also pour it in dont squirt in as some one else mentioned. A buddy of mine just passed his ua using sub solution to work for the same oil field company i do dot lab shit they dont play. You will be fine but good luck any way hope i helped

12. So I wish I had come here sooner! I used sub solution for a pre employment non DOT 10 panel 35190N SAP 10-50/2000 w/ NIT (nitrate detection I believe) at Quest. Long story short, I was sitting in my car and couldn't get it above 96. I used maybe 1/4 of the heat activator to raise it to 98. Took the test, tech marked the temp was in the correct range.

I thought I'd be fine but am now having a mental breakdown about using the heat activator.... I took the test on Wednesday and have yet to see results via the hiring portal - hire right. Any one wanna help put me at ease? Also I will update as soon as I get results.

13. Im not sure if you bought the urine yet, but if you didnt, buy the quick luck instead of the sub solution. It is premixed so that eliminates mixing anything right off the bat. Quick luck is made by the same company as sub solution and sold at testnegative.

As long as you dont break the seal and open the cap, you actually can practice with it. You can practice heating it up and getting it to the correct temp over and over again.
    Only break the seal a couple hours before you actually go in to take the test. You have 8 hours to use the urine after you break the seal.

Using two heats pads on top of each other is not a bad thing if your trying to get it to temp in a faster time frame, but before u go in you will without question have to take one of the heat pads off because it will over heat it if left on too long.

Alot depends on how much time you have to prepare before you actually have to go to your appointment.

My advice to you is this... You def need to practice getting the temp in range. I literally practiced every single day for a week straight. If you can avoid using the heat activator then avoid it. There is no way you will fail if you dont use the heat activator i promise you that. I cant say you will def pass if you use the heat activator but im not saying you will fail either. Just try avoiding it.

Practice practice practice and you will be fine.. You also need to practice your technique when ur in the bathroom swapping the urine. When you practice your technique, do not use the synthetic urine, get a similiar size 3 oz bottle put it whereever ur stash spot will be and bring an empty practice cup in the bathroom with you and pretend thats the cup you have to pee in.

If you practice like everyone here says and cant stress enough you will be totally fine

Thats the best advice i can give you.. I passed a DOT 5 panel test a week and a half ago using the quick luck and NO HEAT ACTIVATOR. My temp was at a perfect 98f.
    Keep in mind they have to take your sample as long as it is between 90 and 100 although we all shoot for the test strip reading 98.

I wish you the best

14. Update - (USED HEAT SOLUTION) I passed with flying colors. SubSolution is the best, hands down. Although my results took over a week to comeback, I looked at the report and the test was verified negative within 24 hours of taking it.
    I did use the heat solution and was absolutely freaking out about it being detected. I called clear choice and they reassured me they wouldnt sell the stuff if it was detectable. That being said, if I had to do it again I'd probably use the handwarmers only.

15. Ok ya’ll, I’m going in about an hour to do my pre screening drug test for the job I’ve really been hoping for. I’m a little stressed as the physical part comes before the test so I’m going to have to wing it when it comes to hiding it during that but I’ve practiced, it stays in temp and in place, it’s not too uncomfortable, so I just need to pray I don’t FUCK THIS UP! Wish me luck!

16. Your good man, just piss a little bit in the toilet so they hear the stream. Pour the solution in, don't use the squirt cap as that can be a dead giveaway with the sound it makes. As long as the sample goes in above 94* it shouldn't lose any temp prior to the tech reading verifying it. They only check that its between 90-100... for even more realism, cough and shake up the bottle a little bit, at the same time. Mine foamed up and looked identical to real urine...i recently passed a 10 panel with gravity, ph, and nitrate check with the heat activator...good luck!

17. Did u pass?

18. Can anyone out there tell me how randoms work? If your test lets say were to come back as being invalid for whatever reason, Do they contact your job first to let them know that the result was invalid? Or do they contact you first to let you know it came back invalid?

I cant fkn believe this sht!!!! I was literally soooo amped up because i passed my pre employment medical using quick luck and here we are literally 3 weeks after i started my new job and ALREADY got pulled for a random!!! I used the same quick luck again and it was the same exact test that they did for my pre employment screeing with the same exact lab as the first time. DOT 5 panel split sample. Temp was at 98 once again WITHOUT using the heat activator.

LASTLY, can anyone tell me how long it takes for them to notify my job of the results? I know for my pre employment, i recieved an email saying i cleared medical 5 days after i took the drug test using the quick luck.

Does anyone notify you that you passed the random at all? or is nothing said at all when you pass?

Any info would be sooo much appreciated! Thank you in advance.

19. #419 Clutch9295, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Hhn

Jji

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. I guess no one really comes to this thread anymore.. anyway i had a random last tuesday and i have heard NOTHING at all from anyone. Does anyone know when it is safe to assume i passed my random? it has been 8 business days since my random took place.