Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. How did your teat go.... We would love to hear back

• Like Like x 1
  2. How the test go

3. Well I took last Monday and haven’t heard any bad news soooo guess i’m Clear

• Like Like x 2
  4. #284 DeathMetaller420, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Just got word from HR..ive officially been cleared to start the new job!! On a side note, 17 days sober and I've managed to get myself clean. Ive been tracking this with home test kits from a local dollar tree and just barely got a noticeable "negative" line. I'm really surprised by this as I'm not near as active as I used to be and my metabolism has def slowed over the years. I'm 5'9" and roughly weigh 210lbs. I do however work in the blazing outdoors and sweat like a mule daily so I'm sure that helped. Hope my experience helps some folks down the road and thanks everyone who has posted about this product. \m/

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #285 Mr2Happy420, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    I'm with you. This dude's story doesn't add up. Definitely sounds like he's preaching too by constantly reminding us he isn't. I'm not saying there haven't been situations that it has failed in, nor suggesting this dude is a liar. But something is off about the story. Seems inconsistent. Or he did something wrong and didn't realize. Either way, everyone make your best judgements

6. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for keeping this post alive. I'm so happy so many success stories have come from this. Didn't think I'd get any replies, but so glad i didn't type out my novel a post for nothing.

Keep relying, and if you're someone reading this and you tried SS, please share your story, whether it worked or not. Would love to keep this thread going and get a good amount of stats on success rates

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hi all
    Thanks everyone who has commented here to help others. I have my pre-employment test on Friday and I have my sub solution and Hot Hands. It's not in my town but about 40 minutes drive away. I've never done this before. Dead nervous needless to say! I don't want to use the heating powder as I've seen a few people say they failed using it. How hot do the hand warmers get? Should I just tape the bottle to my thigh - will that be enough? I'm female. The bottle is not conducive to shoving it up me, should I find something to put it in that is? thoughts and advice please.

8. Duckie did you pass?

9. Hi all! Thank you so much to OP and everyone on here who's shared their stories. I took my first pre-employment drug test ever, for a job that will pay almost 30% more than my current position. My interviews went great, I got the offer letter and happy emails from bosses excited to bring me on board. I can't believe it all comes down to whether or not I can pass a freaking piss test (this is a cushy, non-finance, non-government office job).

I smoke a lot of pot, too...or at least used to until this experience freaked me out.

Anyway, I did a lot of research and settled on Clear Choice. 200% money-back back guarantee and the helpful feedback from you guys. I just took the test today, temperature said 98 on the strip, submitted it, no problem. Now to wait. When I get results, I'll update here with details of how I did it (I did use a little heat activator). Please say a little prayer for me! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. You got this. Let us know. Wanna know if the heat activator has any effect

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Hi There, new to this group and usually NEVER post anything on social media however I feel like this thread has really helped me, so I wanted to do the same for anyone else that may find themselves in this situation.

I’m totally in the same position as you, MissGreenUSA, same situation as the interview, offer, and happy emails to bring me on board. The only thing standing in my way is the urine drug screen as I’m a daily toker and have been for about 20 years. It’s my stress reliever.

I ordered ClearChoice Sub Solution a couple of weeks ago knowing I would have to submit to a urine drug screen, since I accepted the offer of employment and hoped this stuff works as good as ALL the testimonials I’ve read on it, including this thread. After reading this I opted not to use the heat activator even though intilally I was going to.

I practiced for 3 days, conducting about 7 different tests on achieving the right temperature and any fluctuations. The first 5 tests, I used a 3oz hand santitizer bottle that was about the same size and shape of sample bottle provided in kit and a digital thermometer to record temp over 2 hr period. The last 2 tests, I used actual sample bottle and took digital thermometer readings and compared to the temp label.

Today was my test and had to drive about an hr to get there. I applied hot hands 1 hr 15 min prior to my appt. I was told to arrive 20 min early. Intially I was going to put the sample between 2 sports bras but I was also having a pre-employment physical and after thinking about the exam, I decided to wear the sample between 2 pair of underwear. I was nervous as FUCK, I’ve NEVER used a synthetic urine. Got to parking lot where appt was, checked sample bottle before going in which read 96. Put sample bottle back and went in. Checked in filled out several forms and was called back after waiting about 15 min. The girl asked me if I could provide a urine sample first, which I was praying for, I happily accepted. I was able to close and lock the bathroom door. I took out the sample, temp read 98, poured most of it in the specimen cup and the rest in the toilet. Gave her the cup, temp was good, she had me initial and date specimen and bagged it up and sent it out. Such a weight has been lifted now that I’m through submitting the sample part. I was a nervous wreck and still am until I officially know for sure that I’ve passed. Until then I have to anxiously wait. Good luck on Friday Puppybat!

12. Thanks Sensigirl. Well done getting through that. It's so nerve wracking. Hope we both pass.

13. Update: I PASSED!!!!

Here's what I did:
    - I used slightly warm tap water. Temp registered 94
    - stuck bottle in roomy padded bra
    - drove to location with 20 mins to spare before appointment
    - checked temp, 92. Added heat powder and gently shook until started to register at 100. Stashed bottle and powder in my bra
    - 20 mins later in bathroom stall, temp was 98 (greenish blue), filled cup, saved about half. Done.

Lab person checked temp box, and I was on my way.

Best of luck Sensigirl and Puppybat. You got this. Let's all meet back here someday when Marijuana is fully legal and laugh at these shenanigans!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. I’m making sure I reply to every post I commented in and for ease of time I’m just copying and pasting my first reply:

Hi everyone! I completely forgot to check back in! I wanted to let everyone know that I PASSED!!!!! I never got a call saying I passed, but a week after my test they emailed me my start details and that was that. I’ve been at my job 2 weeks now and loving it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I passed too. Such a relief. Didn't sleep the night before and felt sick in the morning. I couldn't believe I was having to do this. I had the bottle wrapped in a band with a pair of hot hands between 2 sports bras with a very loose top over. I didn't use the heating powder, it was in my bra too just in case. I took one of the heating pads out about half hour before I went in because the temp was at max. Same thing as others, took me to the toilet, had me wash my hands then turned off the water and put blue stuff in the bowl. Gave me a cup, told me how much she needed and stood outside. but I didn't think she could hear anything, or didn't care. Then we had to wait 5 minutes before she peeled off a label that revealed the lines. All negative and she gave me the form that said so. I could have used the heating powder if needed. I guess not as stringent a test as some of you have experienced. Anyway the company sent me the contract to sign - random testing - oh great!

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Still not sure if I passed. I submitted sample on Wednesday and it was bagged up and sent to an outside lab. No news is good news, I hope

17. My fingers are crossed for you

18. Thank u, mine too.

19. I’d like to know this too. My first time using it I had notice so I was able to mix it first.

20. Hi,

So this is my first time writing on a forum but I'm freaking out. I possibly have a drug test coming up and have ordered the Clearchoice subsolution just in case i have a piss test. I opened up the package without reading the directions. Although I didnt mix the product I did open the vile with the urine. I closed it after about 5 seconds of having it opened. I started reading the directions and in big red print it says opening the urine before hand can decrease the products effectiveness. So now I am totally freaking out. Has anyone opened the urine vile prior to mixing? Did you pass? I hope this makes sense, any feedback would be great.