my everyday thoughts

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by JointGrabbinJay, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Im so fuckin baked right now i think im flying, can we fly or are we limited to the gravitational pull of this pathetic planet, humans only use like 10% of thier brain well what would happen if we could use it all. Maybe i am flying, maybe i gotta strap myself to the seat.......hmmmmm......................
    maybe lonelyness is only natures way of tellin you that weed is your only hope for salvation. If so im fuckin free...............
    Scuddling through this world and this life without meaning without hesistation without purpose and without fear.............
    fear?........... what is there to fear..........death?..........well if that happened you wouldnt know it anyway..........................
    im too tired to sleep and im having really fucked up thoughts.
    You know maybe there is no afterlife...... maybe we just cese.
    never seeing never thinking... the ones you love will just be rotting 5 feet from you and you cant look at them you cant touch them.....Maybe there is no salvation......maybe we are already dead.....maybe we all were alive once but we all died and this is hell and we just dont realize it thats why where in hell......were dead without recognition........maybe......this..is hell........but i have one up cause im not loved....so am i noticed....probobly not but its the will to NOT care about that..
    And when you die here its just cause you realize that your dead and give up all hope.....so they fucken throw ya out.....
    damn bastards........lets just see them try to kick me out......
    (why wont they kick me out?) oh well im just trippin..............

2. man... your a trippy dude... HAHA.. just kiddin... nothin but stoed thoughts... very funny... very true.... same thing happens to me.... one thought leads to another.... its fun..

3. yeah that.

and ur too tired to sleep well.

im over awake ah ah ah ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

4. or maybe man...just maybe......this whole "life" is a school and the afterlife is the real life....cause i dont think we're really living man where all prisoners of our own minds. We are born into a specific society and judged by as such............
    This "life" isnt really life....its to teach us not to hate....and to take care of each other man.....and like....when you die........
    you fucken graduate cause your old.....and you learned everything......see thats why we all go through so much pain and suffering........so when we "die" or are born we wont put any on anybody else man.........i dunno man maybe its just me.........but in my 10 years of pokin smot ive thought quite a bit a crazy things...........BLESS YOU YES I CANNIBIS...........
    and condemn those fucken fools that outlaw you..................
    cause i get to go to amsterdam on valentines...........cause i dont have a women....<<<< see that pain i speak of......
    ....indeed...

5. man this is fucked up.......for about a 5 months ive just wanted to have the shit beat outa me.......I've been pickin fights with huge guys but they never fight.......Ive resorted to
    beating the fuck outa myself.........givin myself shiners,spliting my lip wide open, brusin my cheek bones and makin my nose bleed.........me and my friends get together every friday drink alot and beat the ever living fuck outa each other and everyday we wake up more "free"...i know its fucked up....but its the only way to describe it.....its like letting go of everything.......the fear of having your nose and face just busted in by a guy double your size is actually apealing to me and fear itself has vanished from my mind altogether.......a fight is almost like that feeling after sex.....
    ....ya know where nothin else matter and like a huge burden has been lifted.......just makes ya wanna sit on a curb bleeding from your face with brused ribs and smoke a joint....
    ....so show no fear.......go out today and pick a fight....while smokin a joint with somebody tool em in the face.....afterwards you both will be alot....well.....kinda closer.......almost like brothers...............cause after all......
    the only thing that you have to be afraid of in a fight is loosing......and thats inevitable.......you win some.....you loose some.....just when you loose next time you fight youll be better........pain last minutes.......victory last a lifetime.

6. hahah agreed man. A fight is always great!! An attack is bad. a beating is bad. an assault it bad. But a real quality mutual fight, its a thing of beauty my man!!

Ive seen many enemies shake hands and become friends after a fight. Its the ultimate stress reliever. Taking out all your problems on someone else, while they do the same to you, its so liberating!! Only when it gets out of control is fighting bad.

Never use a weapon. Never more than one on one. Never fight someone while they are down. If any of these happen to a friend whos in a fight, YOUD BETTER JUMP IN AND BEAT THE FUCKERS ASS!!

sitting down, leaning over to keep the blood from dripping down your clothes, catching your breath, and sipping a beer. theres nothing like it my friends.

As tyler durden says "How much can you know about yourself, if you've never been in a fight?"

7. e-fucking-xactcly man.....

"you are not your furniture, you are not your bank account, you are not your mocha latte, you are not whats in your wallet,
    and you are not your fucking khakis, i say deliver me from sweedish furniture, i say evolve, and let the chips fall where they may"

"ts only after we've lost everything that where free to do anything"

"you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, you are the same decaying compost heap as everything else, you are the all singing all dancing crap of the world"

see its my personal beliefe that projected self images are bullshit. You look the way you look to please yourself and the ones around you. Why? For what? so you may have the fucking pleasure of hearing somebody say nice hair cut or nic jeans are they new? Well im sick of pleasing everybody else. Im sick of going to work so i can make some fucking corperate sponsor a few more million so he can go home and drink his fucking martini's. I think its high time we did something for ourselfs. Cause this society that we are born into judges us, by our hair, by our clothes, we are only a fucking bank account to them and until we do something wrong they dont give a flying fuck about us. Cause i am not my fucking SS number. I am not my fucking bank account. I am whatever the fuck I want to be..Not who they want me to be......Fuck the system who ever said this was mandatory to sit here and listen to them tellin us how to live our lives. its
    OUR LIVES.... so why dont we fucking live it. and stop lettin them live it for us...cause when you come down theres only a few simple facts. you can work your entire life, gettin nowhere,
    and then die, or you can give up everything, and be remembered for starting a fucking revolution,

(he rule of life) if your strong you live, if your weak you die..
    the more you have the more you have to loose...the less you have the more you have to gain....give up...give up everything....and fight....to survive...