Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My epic Stoner day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fullmetal20, Jan 30, 2010.

1. so me and my friend are walking to my house to bake it up and as were walking we talk about weed and as were walking/talking some nieghborhood kid heard us cause he was walking near us then he's like "you guys smoke?" and were like yea, he's like "yo i can hook yall up" so my friend is like "yo leme cope a 20 bag of crip" and dude totally hooked us up with some good fire crip. Just thought it was awesome that we found a random dealer. And whats even cooler is that i still had a bunch of mids at my house in the 1st place. So we get my weed and my friends weed and we go to a abandon house and effen hotboxed a closet, it was like the best stoner moment (in my life) we smoke 10-12 bowls of mids/crip, then took a break, went to the park and swings high hahaha. Then came back to my house where we ate rice beans chiken and rice lol!!! After a while we climbed out my window and got on my roof and smoked 1 more bowl of mids and 1 more of crip.

The End:smoking:

2. Epic story bro, ahhhh nothing finer than finding a good dealer randomly.

3. Ha sounds like a great day! never tried hotboxing a closet :p

peace:smoking:

4. yea bro that thing was effen filled with smoke, im like "we dont even have to smoke cause were breathing in thc hahaha" then my friend is like "dude we suffocate in weed smoke haha high five!"

5. High 5 indeed
    :wave:
    love the wonderful world of maryj
    through all of my habits, smoking weed seems to be the only non harmful one that actually never gets stagnant

6. Sounds like a good day.