Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MY epic fail today :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCareGiver, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Im a Grower, and a smoker for quite some time now. Experience under my belt, so I thought... Well few weeks ago buddy was over and left his vape for me to use... Well the ONE time i borrow something... it breaks >.< I just got smoking a bowl, and packing one in the vape after letting it heat up, I go to grab it and the whip falls and breaks... Im just like are you kidding me.. lol so now I owe him a new whip >.< but what a bummer... Least it didnt happen the week i got it lol. but stilll.... :mad::smoke: lol anyway... it was good weed :)