Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Email To SonicDriveThrough, about their newest commercial.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I love how this thread has gone from sonic to everysingle other restaurant lol

2. Lol just read through the entire thread and it has strayed off topic so much. Didnt the OP want people to send Sonic emails or something?:smoke:

3. I did send Sonic an email lol but then we all got the munchies

4. Haha, Yeah. Sorry for thread-jacking, OP :eek:

5. Haha yea my hunger just gets the best of me and who doesn't like talking about food?

6. I personally feel this thread is improving the quality of life for us fatasses everywhere.

I am craving some subway ATM, that bread just crumbles in your mouth with herbs and cheese, omfg yum.

Or a nice Burger with some good seasoning, maybe some A1 on that bitch, mustard and pickles, fuck.

Oh baby, I could slap them buns.

Something else that sounds delicious is like 3 of those spicy chickens off the dollar menu at mcdonalds, ahhhhh I'm so hungry sheesh.

Omg and then the footlongs at sonic, throw some jalepeno peppairs on that bitch.

7. 5 guys is dank as fuck. Delicious burgers and they put their fries in a cup. Convienant if u wanna walk around and finish your food.

8. I have never seen that commerical but it is probably was on the greatest ones ever.

I hope they reply back to you.

9. #89 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I sent 2 emails to NORML and one to Sonic I have heard back from neither. I feel like I'm using the postal service.

10. Yo if any of you are from the bay area go to Ikes lair in redwood city or redwood shores hands down the best sandwich I've ever had they're fukin awesome and they give u a free green apple caramel lollipop

11. #91 daxdroxkilla575, Aug 8, 2011
    Dude I get the club its AMAZING.

12. #92 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Explain. Further. Naow.

13. Here's one of theyre sandwiches

Attached Files:

14. #94 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    GAH. My eyes!!! How can such a beautiful thing exist without my knowing.

15. I could slap those bunS..LMFAO

16. #96 devilzlettuce, Aug 8, 2011
    And all they're sandwiches are hot 

17. Hot buns get your hot buns

18. #98 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    I love how smooth hot buns feel on my tongue.

*my iPhone spellcheck auto corrected that to say hot bums. Good things I caught that."

19. Same thing right? I love how this thread went from Sonic to other food to sex lol

20. #100 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    You never know what's gonna happen in one of ol' BL'a threads!

What is better Mcdonalds Whataburger Jack in the Box or Wendy's or burger kind?

I think burger king wins with small meals like steak fries, but mcdonalds wins with medium meals like multiple dollar menu items, then Whataburger wins as far A's large meals like chicken select basket.

My take.