Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Email To SonicDriveThrough, about their newest commercial.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011.

1. #1 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    I have to express my extreme pleasure, in your newest commercial, as a member of the younger community, I realize im sure as much as you do, many of your late night customers are, well, Stoners.

Well Done! You have "Class", I would advise continuing your advertising "Trippy" Commercials, just as Adult-Swim and one of your rivals, Sonic, has done.

Hopefully you take some of my advise, as I speak for many, many, many, people, and they all approve of your latest, very well played, "Stoner Commercials".

Puff, Puff, Pass, This Is How You Sonic.:smoke:

The commercial

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGOgU3JUpEU[/ame]

2. That's awesome

3. Good call. Great commercial.

4. yea,i love that commercial,and that song has ben stuck in my head all week.

5. Now it is going to be stuck in my head again..we seriously need a sonic here

6. "Sorry...Thought you were a tatter tot."

7. I don't see how this isn't a stoner commercial. Like Dairy Queen who has been a stoner favorite for years in Texas.

8. Don't you eat the cattle out of unlocked barns? JK. Good shit bl

9. That would be super cool bro. I love that commercial. You should put "From the GC community."

But this part, I'm confused on what you're trying to say.

10. So why stop there ? add some pickle spear's and jalapeno pepper's on your sonic burger's!

11. I love that commercial.

I want cheesy tots on my chili fries.

12. If they do your's i will shit everywere.

13. #13 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I sent and typed the email high, I was trying to say Dairy Queen.

But anyway if y'all want to send them emails stating your from GC I will give the email!

Maybe in one of their commercials they might make a innuendo to use or something! A sort of ohm-age. Or at least that's how my iPhone spellcheck says it should be spelled.

14. haha that sucks man or lady, whatever but that's one perk of living in the south. We got sonic:smoke: Their hot dogs are madddddd good, milkshakes are good too but idk any place that has bad milkshakes haha.

15. Lady lol Vermont is really slow to try new things. I have been to Sonic before though in Texas and Georgia.

16. #16 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Tbh, sonic is like a stoner paradise:)

I live their bergerhs!

17. Haha I just feel weird saying man to girls. But I used to have to go out of state to go to certain restaurants like white castle, sonic, waffle house when I lived in NY. Kinda sucked but now I barely go to those places cus I live so close to them.

18. Jalepeno pepairs on your sonic burgair lol

19. They are everywhere in the south (I'm in MS), but just as you don't have sonic, there are plenty of things we don't have (and that I REALLY want to try. In-n-Out, particularly.)
    Sonic is good, but I'm kinda burnt out on the food. However, cheap drinks and you can mix in any flavor (Vanilla Root Beer is my favorite combo), and Sonic Blasts are top notch, Reeses or Butterfinger Blasts specifically.

Oh and breakfast served 24/7? Love it.

20. #20 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    I'm fucking dying to try their spicy barbecue burger. My mouth is watering thinking about it.