Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dutch/cigar cracks everytime when rolling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kurt Cobain, Feb 11, 2009.

1. What can I too about this, when I take off the leave its so frail and it cracks

2. You gotta lick it or somehow moisten it.

3. you can learn how to roll a blunt for starters...smh..you have to lick the whole thing so its not dry:p

4. yea take the peoples' advice and lick it, it keeps the leaf from crackin but dont over do it because noone wants to smoke such a wet blunt. after ur done bake it wit ur lighter to seal it up good. :cool:

5. in addition to licking, nothing works better than just an overall fresh cigar

6. put it over a pot of boiling water, let the steam work its magic.

7. Lick the shit out of it man, also it gets dry quick, so just lick it often lol.

8. winner. nothing fixes a stale dutch better then steam.