my dudes dude got busted, on the news

Discussion in 'General' started by smooth08, May 24, 2007.

1. A guy in my area busted a drug dealer and the dealer had a chevy like in Rick Ross's video and has it on hydraulics and 36'' rims. Fucking crazy dude. They painted the car with D.A.R.E. "daring to resist drugs and violence".

2. Oh shit....that's crazy.

3. yea some dude over here got busted with like 150 pounds or some shit... all i could say was got damn

4. thats a crazy amount of bud. Guess you need a new dealer now... :(

5. oh no :(

130 lbs this whole year, damn...... hopefully the area doesnt go completely dry, ill be off my T break soon

6. there was an undercover bust around my town a few years ago. anyway i had a substiture teacher in high school who was an undercover cop who dealt with drug busts. he busted some guys and got some thing insane like 20 tons of weed. im not sure but i am certain it was in TONS(2,000 lbs)

7. i dont think it will i know a bunch of people that get their bud from people like this..... so if anything prices might jump a little bit.

but its funny because they are just now realizing that people in the suburbs might actually smoke weed.

its rediculous to think that just because a teenage kid lives in a different part of town that hes not a teenage kid who MIGHT try pot every once in a while

8. that blows i live like 10 minutes north of Cincinnati

9. "Unfortunately there's a percentage of the population, a fairly significant portion of the population, that uses marijuana – so the demand is there," said John Burke, commander of the Warren County Drug Task Force

AKA: "We cant win....."

10. sucks for all my friends there, im sure they will all be affected... and

"Burke says the supply is coming from Mexico and it's often being distributed by people you'd never suspect.

"These can be people with good jobs. People in good neighborhoods," said Burke.

"These can be people my age. People that have been doing it for decades and never gotten caught," said Burke."

no shit! thats because everyone does it, everyone wants to do it, the people fighting this "problem" are the minority!

11. yeah but you have to admit that weed is far easier to get in the shittier areas of cincinnati vs some of the newer suburbs, meaning a child in that shittier area has more of a chance to be around it more of his life

12. Time to get your green thumb, more greener. :)

13. Once i close on this house, it shall be getting greener :D

14. In So.Cal theyve busted at least 4 different HUGE grow operations.

Makes a tear run down my cheek.